Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit 4/26 "The Return of Tony Draper" review.

Wow......where should I start. What a night. The music was pretty good at the beginning of the night. Alex Gold was pretty good. I was feeling him here and there. Now fast foward it to 4am when Draper came on. Probably one of the most amazing vibes I ever felt in a club. Music went off... all the lights went off, and all lights went on the DJ booth. Everyone started screaming and chanting "Drap-er, Drap-er, Drap-er" I never felt a vibe like that in a club. Then, after a minute or 2 of all that Draper drops as his first song, the all-time Exit anthem classic, "Blow the speakers." Everyone just went buck wild. He just went on rampage, I'm suprised the roof was still there. He played all the Exit anthem classics. I was buggin out, especially the first hour he was on. Maybe one of the best nights I had this year. Place was packed, but that's nothing new with Exit. Bebby great seeing you there, too bad everyone else missed it. Finally Exit is back to it's great self.

Karch

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exit last night was fucking insane... Jam packed!!! You couldnt even move... He was incredible... Karch... "we had the best night ever" hehe good seeing you!

Ok so all of CP may not like , dispise, hate (whatever word you would like to use) Draper... but with the club packed last night for his return.. your opinions mean nothing (atleast to me and probably eveyone there).. you are a minut majority... Apparently thousands of people enjoy listening to Draper... dont go saying "they dont know what music and mixing is".. blah blah blah.. this is what I say to all of you who are thinking that....:blown:.... IN-FUCKIN-SANE!!!

If we love Draper and his style of music and mixing (yes he does too mix) than let us, why fight about it.. are opinions arent going to change... Give up b/c you are wasting your time .. I know most of you say he sux b/c he uses CD's... well for those of you who like DT.. he uses them as well.. I read it in one of his interviews....:tongue:

Ok i think I said everything.. im sure you will all still waste your time telling me how i am wrong and all that stuff that you guys repeat over and over and over that I am sick of hearing so have fun with it.... night :D

I will not reveal my name, but I am a professional and my review is as follows:

Tony, It was so nice to hang out with you again, you played VERY WELL, but your "friends" are annoying.

Plankton, you are always by far the best, no question, and you let Tony have his night.

The Video Guys are not needed, Plankton is the 'Wizard'

There was HIGH ENERGY and the place was PACKED.

Oh, and the lighting is terrible, the guy at Centro-Fly is awesome.

Originally posted by planktonfriend

I will not reveal my name, but I am a professional and my review is as follows:

Tony, It was so nice to hang out with you again, you played VERY WELL, but your "friends" are annoying.

Plankton, you are always by far the best, no question, and you let Tony have his night.

The Video Guys are not needed, Plankton is the 'Wizard'

There was HIGH ENERGY and the place was PACKED.

Oh, and the lighting is terrible, the guy at Centro-Fly is awesome.

that was a professional review:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can anyone of you draper lovers make up a tracklist for the night? is that possible for drapers fans?

IT BETTER NOT BE CROWDED FOR ARMIN!!!!!!!!! ill personally kick all your arses if you start bumping into me and sitting on the floor

ok jon and rob i like you guys but both of you and djshaned STFU! :laugh:

Mike if you would have fully read my post you wouldnt have made that dumb ass comment!

ekstacy.. right back at ya!

Sandman.. good go to vinyl and stay there.

We dont need nor want you people at exit... :laugh:

like i stated waste of time.....

yeah so last night was my first time hearing the "infamous" tony draper and I can't say it was ALL that bad...I mean, if you can look past all the tough guy juice head guidos, k-holed asians passed out on the dance floor, anally intrusive security, KTU style cheese hits straight off of a CD, and the sight of 14 year old girls puking their brains out, it wasn't that bad of a night...what the fuck am I talking about...last night sucked. Can't fucking wait for next friday!:blown:

Originally posted by bebby6919

ok jon and rob i like you guys but both of you and djshaned STFU! :laugh:

Mike if you would have fully read my post you wouldnt have made that dumb ass comment!

ekstacy.. right back at ya!

Sandman.. good go to vinyl and stay there.

We dont need nor want you people at exit... :laugh:

like i stated waste of time.....

wow...........

anywayz draper sucks...........:laugh: :laugh: j/k

deb i cant believe your gonna miss tonight i wish you could be there this new party should be kinda sick and you know ants gonna bang out a nasty set.......oh well i better see you next week damn it...... have fun wherever you go

Originally posted by karch

Wow......where should I start. What a seance. The music was pretty good at the beginning of the night. Alex Gold was pretty good. I was feeling him here and there. Now fast foward it to 4am when Satan came on. Probably one of the most amazing vibes I ever felt in a ritual sacrifice. Music went off... all the lights went off, and all lights went on the Pentagram. Everyone started screaming and chanting "Sa-tan, Sa-tan, Sa-tan" I never felt a vibe like that in a club. Then, after a minute or 2 of all that Satan drops as his first song, the all-time Exit anthem classic, "Slash the Lamb." Everyone just went buck wild. He just went on rampage, I'm suprised the roof was still there. He played all the Exit anthem classics. I was chanting my hymms in praise of the dark lord, especially the first hour he was on. Maybe one of the best ritual killings I had this year. Place was packed with naked virgins prepared for sacrifice, but that's nothing new with Exit. Bebby great seeing you there, too bad everyone else missed it. Finally Exit is back to it's great self.

Karch

. . . the end is nigh . . .

Draper last night :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I think he def impressed, dropping some classics, mixing mad shit. The crowd energy was ridiculous. People love him, and i hope david realizes this and let him be the full time resident again. By the way if anyone saw a kid wearing a welcome back draper shirt, that was me :D I got in drapers booth because of it. Last night was one sick night.

Originally posted by xhead247x

Draper last night :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I think he def impressed, dropping some classics, mixing mad shit. The crowd energy was ridiculous. People love him, and i hope david realizes this and let him be the full time resident again. By the way if anyone saw a kid wearing a welcome back draper shirt, that was me :D I got in drapers booth because of it. Last night was one sick night.

you should be so proud of yourself for getting in his booth.

:blown:

Im not proud, i was happy that i got in his booth and i had a phat and nothing you can say will change that, so dont even bother.

Does it get you mad that i had fun listening to draper or smething.

yes it pisses me off to no end:rolleyes:

I stick to listenin to real djs.

Ohh thats right and you know what a real dj is. I aint arguing about this anymore. We have been throuhg this over and over again. Why dont you just let us post out review without you commenting on it, and instead of reading abour reviews on draper since hes garabage, go listen to your real djs or something.

Ohh thats right and you know what a real dj is. I aint arguing about this anymore. We have been throuhg this over and over again. Why dont you just let us post out review without you commenting on it, and instead of reading abour reviews on draper since hes garabage, go listen to your real djs or something.

You're right. I don't know a real dj. :rolleyes:

wow

i take it youve never seen a dj with talent before, or at least one that changes his set around week by week and experiments with new stuff, instead of laying down the same tired ktu garbage cheese youre fed all the time.

do yourself a favor and go see DT or Howells sometime. it will do you some good.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

wow

i take it youve never seen a dj with talent before, or at least one that changes his set around week by week and experiments with new stuff, instead of laying down the same tired ktu garbage cheese youre fed all the time.

do yourself a favor and go see DT or Howells sometime. it will do you some good.

dude..... we dont want them there wtf. dont invite them. they should just go themselves and be converted.