Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Board Pollution

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Vicious still spins KTU crap(IMO):tongue:

for the cheesy roxy crowd only. listen to his ktu sets...its not how he spins live at roxy most of the time. or how he spun before mad myles, or for classics nite. sick sick sick classic vicious sound.

its ashame that he's gotta keep playin songs like rapture and resurrection every week for the ktu kiddies runnin round roxy :(

Originally posted by xtcgspot

for the cheesy roxy crowd only. listen to his ktu sets...its not how he spins live at roxy most of the time. or how he spun before mad myles, or for classics nite. sick sick sick classic vicious sound.

its ashame that he's gotta keep playin songs like rapture and resurrection every week for the ktu kiddies runnin round roxy :(

That's the way the club world is now.....MAINSTREAM CRAP.(well not all clubs) Money talks and the music walks.

It's all good.I have a plan of contaminating the tap water at Roxy and Exit Fridays so I could rid NYC of about 70% of the sparkely hoochies and the Ice Spiker Army population. I dont know what I am gonna do about SF though.

Originally posted by smokesum

like vicious is that much better than draper :rolleyes:

Vicious has more musical talent then Draper will ever have. The problem is that he plays the same commercial shit week after week. He always has. That’s why all his residencies start off with a blast and then fade away after a few months. PPL get bored