Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Burren

Those who were concerned about whether or not Armin will be crowded, I think this answers your question.

I'm just waiting to watch the morning news to see the riots that ensue when they run out of free Draper CDs. PS, word on the streets has it he'll be playing the entire CD. Straight from the CD Player!

Originally posted by johnblazin

AT EXIT WHO GOING USE TONY RICH GUESTLIST AT RIGHT SIDE OF THE CLUB SEE YOU AND FREE TONY DRAPER CD GIVEWAYS

TE FIRST 3000 PEOPLE GET A CD

I am arriving early and getting my spot right in front of the both...not matter how many freakign people get in there!!!

Ill have a shit with Armin on the front..if you see me say hi

You know, this is where the problems come in with promotional staff... :blown:

1) The name is spelled "VAN BUUREN"

2) If you give a Draper CD to the people from clubplanet that are going to see Armin, it will end up propping up that wobbly leg on their coffee table at home - if even.

**scuse my headache but I'm out of patience today**

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

2) If you give a Draper CD to the people from clubplanet that are going to see Armin, it will end up propping up that wobbly leg on their coffee table at home - if even.

Aly -- I'm sorry.. but I do believe that the hopes of this party is down the toilet. :blown:

if you go with 3 to 5 people who are into the music like you are....you are bound to have fun....but then again it wont all be perfect so you got to leanrn not to care...but its Armin so who cares what the crowd is like

Originally posted by dreamdrops

if you go with 3 to 5 people who are into the music like you are....you are bound to have fun....but then again it wont all be perfect so you got to leanrn not to care...but its Armin so who cares what the crowd is like

couldn't agree more...make the best out of a not so ideal night

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

no just a coaster :tongue:

Yes People,

Comin straight from Holland...

ARMIN VAN BUUREN!!!!

One of the reasons to be proud to be Dutch (I bet I get to see him more than you do)... And one of the reasons to visit New York once in a while...

I'll be the one with the yellow "FreshJive" shirt talking to Armin

See you there...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

...last time @ exit almost got rocketed out the club for rippin draper posters...:idea: :idea:...maybe this time ill get tossed for frisbeeing those motherfuckers @ the shirtless juiceheads

LOL ghhhhost, well said