Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Mother Fucking Howells!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . yeah . .he threw em down . . hit it NICCCCEEEE!! . . .

. . as far as things working out . . I'm so glad the night ended on such an upnote . . .cause between "The scare" , "The Roomate" and "The first scene of blade" I wasn't doing to well there . . . :shake: . . .

The roomate.....lmao.

Voices to Kwan was sick.....and so was the rest of his hour and a half breaks set.......

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

dont worry. he's there the last saturday of every month. i wouldnt call it the club night of the year either (Sven Vath takes that one)

Yeah, I missed that one too.

I repeat: :cry::blown:

And why am I still not getting notifications????

Originally posted by roha3000

"The roomate" was definitely a funny thing to watch. I have never seen you run so fast Mike. ;)

. . dude , the second I saw him going to give you the handshake, I fucking highstepped it to the other side of that dancefloor with a QUICKNESS . . .

. . and YOU . . wiping your hand off on my back . . how could you ron!!!?!! . . I really didn't want to have to incinerate that shirt . .

. . dude , the second I saw him going to give you the handshake, I fucking highstepped it to the other side of that dancefloor with a QUICKNESS . . .

. . and YOU . . wiping your hand off on my back . . how could you ron!!!?!! . . I really didn't want to have to incinerate that shirt . .

Oh shit, was I supposed to wash my hands after that? :confused:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by jayp

he has in all but one set.

better not be the set I decide to experience cuz his ppl will hear from my ppl..lol:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Nolimit

I left around 7 am, what was the last track played? i think I recognized like 3 tracks all night long... what else is new?

Diego..last track was I feel Loved........

last night was just sick...Danny is back to his old self again....

THE BREAKS!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD THE BREAKS!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D <~~~~~az-tec all night

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Come 8:30 I had zero juice left in the tires........Howells beat me to submission

ha you beat me :tongue: i ended at quarter til 8. but my friends that i went with... hahah they were so drunk they couldnt' even dance. they left at like 3:30 - an hour and a half after they got there. they missed out. :blown: their loss

btw bigpopanils... i thought i saw you there, but i wasn't quite sure if it was you.... my bad. a lil late buy hey! :)

bwhahaha:laugh: :laugh: babes the look on your face was classic...as soon as I saw that I turned my back and slipped into the dark shadows...

and yes HOWELLS was the DA FAWKIN MAN!!!!! The BREAKS Were:eek: :eek:

PURE INSANITY