Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Review??

It wasnt too packed. Music was ok. I was expecting alot better from Denny. They turned off the music to give out the VIP vouchers for some stupid reason. They didnt have enough vouchers to give out to the people who won. Did anyone see that guy dancing next to spot lights from 1045 till 1130. He was really fucked dancing in the street, on the bench. What a site that was. Overall, I give the night a 6 out of 10.

Not too packed. Music was good. The voucher thing did suck...they should have let guys give them out not the girls. They just were giving them away to anyone...it was fuckin' anarchy. I was lucky enough to get one but none of my friends did. The card doesn't do shit anyway...well unless you go on the best night of the week...Sunday.

Anyone know the track he dropped at midnight:confused:...phat tune...it was exactly 12 when I looked at my watch.

what up peeps, i jus wanted to see if any1 was intrested in taking dj classes.

i myself will be taking and teaching n speaking at these classes. they cover ever aspect of this biz. from beatmatching to scrathing to radio to production. if u want any info please contact me anero9dj@aol.com

theres a class next sat on broadway n houston at 3 pm e mail 4 info

anthony nero

I had a great time as well, for the time I was there (thanks ant! j/k;) ) I thought the music was real good....like Les said, now I really cant wait till summer. Nice to see Tempkid and Tyco. (cant remeber if I saw anyone else, sorry!)

Originally posted by cgm

I had a great time as well, for the time I was there (thanks ant! j/k;) ) I thought the music was real good....like Les said, now I really cant wait till summer. Nice to see Tempkid and Tyco. (cant remeber if I saw anyone else, sorry!)

nice to see you too hun.........:)

I had a great time.............I actually really liked Denny's set........a bit more underground than usual and wasn't overloaded with vocals.........crowd was good, not too many........perfect size......

nice to meet those I met last night and great to see those I know already...........:D

I had an unbelievable time last night. Wasn't too packed, just the way I like it. LOts of SF saturdays people were there which made the night a lot more fun. The TEmps vibe and the Temps crowd were in full effect....... (oh yeah I think I got Ceeottered last night.....thank you so much for the shots ;) ....Tempkid thanks for the intro......

About the music.....I agree with some of you, I thought Denny was gonna have a newer track selection, but overall it was a good set..... I can't believe he didn't drop Laid....everyone kept asking ....."Did he play laid yet?" The crowd would have gone nutso if he dropped that after the voucher give away.

For those that were wondering......

Feel this 201

I wanna dance with somebody

I wish I didn't miss you anymore

Keep Control - Junior's mix

Love @ FIrst sight - Scumfrog

Funkatron

Cookie Dough Dynamo

Missing you

Follow me - Alayus

I turn to you

the list would have been longer if i didn't go to SF afterwards..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

I had an unbelievable time last night. Wasn't too packed, just the way I like it. LOts of SF saturdays people were there which made the night a lot more fun. The TEmps vibe and the Temps crowd were in full effect....... (oh yeah I think I got Ceeottered last night.....thank you so much for the shots ;) ....Tempkid thanks for the intro......

About the music.....I agree with some of you, I thought Denny was gonna have a newer track selection, but overall it was a good set..... I can't believe he didn't drop Laid....everyone kept asking ....."Did he play laid yet?" The crowd would have gone nutso if he dropped that after the voucher give away.

For those that were wondering......

Feel this 201

I wanna dance with somebody

I wish I didn't miss you anymore

Keep Control - Junior's mix

Love @ FIrst sight - Scumfrog

Funkatron

Cookie Dough Dynamo

Missing you

Follow me - Alayus

I turn to you

the list would have been longer if i didn't go to SF afterwards..

how did the crowd like Jrs. new track.... I love it....

and are you sure he played alayus follow me?

Originally posted by saleen351

how did the crowd like Jrs. new track.... I love it....

I think it got a good reaction from the crowd. Its not new, Junior has been playing it at Earth for a while. It just became availiable on AG not too long after his mixed CD came out.

I had a great time at Tempts as usual!!! I like Denny's set and I thought it was the perfect amount of people..not too crowded!

JBR..thanks for helping us with Lisa!! Dan..thanks for the cards!

Ceotter - thanks for the drinks!

Nice seeing everyone...Tyco, cigs, trickdaddy, tempkid and whoever else!..its gonna be a great summer!

:)

I thought it was a good night. Music was good but Denny definitely has worked the room better.

Great seeing/meeting everyone Saturday night. TEMPKID, no shots?????? That guy outside was out of his TITS!!!!!!

JOEL, once again, you are the man. Thanks for the hookup and for the list. SERGIO, what can I say??? You are da bomb!!!!!I thought it was incredible that there was a guy next to me at CEEOTTER's bar who was 43 doing the guido fist pump next to the rest of us. Shows you music knows no age.

Hope everyone who was on the list, utilized it. Next time, the door guy will know that JIMBO and J B R are the same person and let you cut the line.

peace

Don't forget May 11th Richie Santana and May 18th J V

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

It wasnt too packed. Music was ok. I was expecting alot better from Denny. They turned off the music to give out the VIP vouchers for some stupid reason. They didnt have enough vouchers to give out to the people who won. Did anyone see that guy dancing next to spot lights from 1045 till 1130. He was really fucked dancing in the street, on the bench. What a site that was. Overall, I give the night a 6 out of 10.

omg......that was right when i was waiting outside (for jbr......they wouldn't let me in with my MI id.....assholes)....that guy was wacked......did you hear him when he was like "isn't this how you kids do it knowadays??" i almost peed my pants.....hysterical......i think they had to call the cops on him!!!

overall.....good time....great seeing everyone!! thanks jbr........you're the best!!! can't wait for memorial day!! :D