Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...back it up...

marcid21

I'm just wondering why I get little or no pleasure from doing it doggie style....

...is there something I'm missing? Do any of you ladies get real hot from going at it this way? Is it just "one of those things" where the guy gets more out of it than the girl? Is there anything I can do to make it more enjoyable (besides giving my kitty some of my own lovin')?

...do tell....:blank:

Originally posted by marcid21

I'm just wondering why I get little or no pleasure from doing it doggie style....

...is there something I'm missing? Do any of you ladies get real hot from going at it this way? Is it just "one of those things" where the guy gets more out of it than the girl? Is there anything I can do to make it more enjoyable (besides giving my kitty some of my own lovin')?

i like it. It can be kind of painful sometimes cause its the deepest penetration. you just have to loosen up alot

Originally posted by rizzo

[

OH please. There is obviosly something serious wrong for u to sit here and take all this time out to post stuff against people u don't even know. And the signs are getting played out Jerk-off

From this guys view of it...I don't like doing it doggy either. I don't get much pleasure out of it. I know some guys love doing it this way but for me, I just don't like to do it. I don't like getting head either. Whats up with that? I mean I have had some really great blow-jobs in my life but I don't like to recieve it, it just feels uncomfortable to me. No as far as eating puss, I can and will do that shit all day, love it!! Like apple pie and baseball, it will never go out of style.

girly

Revision: NyC :puke: LoNg IsLaNd

nuff said.

:laugh:

Im actually doing other work on the computer, and it takes about 1 min. So please dont call me Jerk Off ... Syosset's finest.

You must do really well in life with the attitude you have. everyone sucks and you are better cause your a fag model that sucks cock to live in NYC and your better than everyone. YOUR THE LOSER..Get off my ass shitbag

hey hey hey.. ladies, dont get all into a tissy now by calling me a cock bitch! Ouch! Marcid :peeleft: its funny you talk all about cock when the only taste you get is...well....48193.jpg So slap your smelly steak meat slabs of a punany onto that sucker and ride it all night while watching Sex In the City thinking what if.....

as for :puke: girly, every female from Long Island who comes into manhattan is pretty much cheap trash thats looking to get into some stock brokers pants for the night so they dont have to take the 2 am L.I.R.R train back to Jericho with the sweaty LI tools whos gel has dried up.

hey hey hey.. ladies, dont get all into a tissy now by calling me a cock bitch! Ouch! Marcid :peeleft: its funny you talk all about cock when the only taste you get is...well....48193.jpg So slap your smelly steak meat slabs of a punany onto that sucker and ride it all night while watching Sex In the City thinking what if.....

Rizzo...don't even try to throw off your dried analingus toys at me. Why don't you shove it in your mouth...maybe then you'll shut the fuck up.

wage your war elsewhere...your drama and mindless babble serve me no purpose.

your drama and mindless babble serve me no purpose.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ogre, you should be thanking me someone is paying attention to you....making you feel like that special girlie mommy and daddy raised you to be!!! If you could buy Internet Drinks id get you a Cosmo! For sure! Right? Cuz thats what Sarah Jessica Parker drinks! Right On!

hey hey hey.. ladies, dont get all into a tissy now by calling me a

as for :puke: girly, every female from Long Island who comes into manhattan is pretty much cheap trash thats looking to get into some stock brokers pants for the night so they dont have to take the 2 am L.I.R.R train back to Jericho with the sweaty LI tools whos gel has dried up.

SO whats your problem? There obviously is something quite wrong with you. You are sititng on a messageboard typing away all angry for what reason? Would you like to come join our chat? If so let me know what your screen name is

:rolleyes:

hey hey hey.. ladies, dont get all into a tissy now by calling me a

And by the way its the 5 AM L.I.R.R train;) And for someone that has lived in NYC their whole life you sure know alot about the ISLAND:)

Originally posted by girly

And by the way its the 5 AM L.I.R.R train;) And for someone that has lived in NYC their whole life you sure know alot about the ISLAND:)

lol that's what i was thinking...i guess he's trying to impress us with his vast knowledge of Long Island geography :blank:

Actually Giselle, I do know alot about Long Island. My friends and I purchase around 300-500 L.I.R.R train tickets every Friday and Saturday. We then hire lonley pakistani cab drivers to hit up every sleezy , lowlife , cespool of trash B&T club and hand them out free of charge to all the scum inorder to clean the vermin from our trendy bourough and have maybe 1-2 hours of bliss.

Time for the 12o clock cardio. Catch you soon Great Neck.

Actually Giselle, I do know alot about Long Island. My friends and I purchase around 300-500 L.I.R.R train tickets every Friday and Saturday. We then hire lonley pakistani cab drivers to hit up every sleezy , lowlife , cespool of trash B&T club and hand them out free of charge to all the scum inorder to clean the vermin from our trendy bourough and have maybe 1-2 hours of bliss.

LOL great neck, Jericho and Syosset. Seems to me hun you are from around somewhere huh? Its ok. BUT AGAIN its WANTAGH where I am;)

aren't you just the clever one...

Doggy style isnt my favorite position, but it does feel good.. kind of a pleasant pain. I dont like it nearly as much as my bf does tho.. the only thing ive thought to do is rub my clit or change the angle of penetration.

I like doggy style, but honestly I don't know why everyone's so crazy about it. It can get too deep real easily and bang against my cervix, and sometimes it starts to kill my lower back.

It's fun but I don't see what all the fuss is about.

I am a doggy fanatic..hehe..I really enjoy it..I like the hair pulling, the ass smacking...and the slapping of skin when a guy is hitting it from the back....I get alot of pleasure out of this more than doing it missionary style...Doggy gets a big thumbs up;) fuckingsmilies.gif

Sorry that you don't feel it Marci..I guess its not for everyone:worry2:

Originally posted by fierydesire

I am a doggy fanatic..hehe..I really enjoy it..I like the hair pulling, the ass smacking...and the slapping of skin when a guy is hitting it from the back....I get alot of pleasure out of this more than doing it missionary style...Doggy gets a big thumbs up;) fuckingsmilies.gif

Sorry that you don't feel it Marci..I guess its not for everyone:worry2:

:jawdrop::woah2:WHOA!! Now thats what im talking about.I'm a guy and love every thing possible of what can be done while doing it DOGGY.It feels good,you can see it all,can rub her clit or play with her ass (if she lets you),and she can grab and play with your balls @ the same time mmmmmmm gotta love it !!!!! Gotta love to ruff it up a lil........

Originally posted by tastyt

I like doggy style, but honestly I don't know why everyone's so crazy about it. It can get too deep real easily and bang against my cervix, and sometimes it starts to kill my lower back.

It's fun but I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Yeah I mean I love doggy too...but I agree with you tasty when that shit goes in the wrong way it fucking hurts!!!!!!!!!Ouch!!!!!!!