Hey Rizzo...

girly

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

what pic has a girl with fake nails? and what pic am i wearing lipstick in?

~~~ the girl in teh pic u posted on the thread after which we started saying u do heroin.....and ur wearing lipstic in that pic on the yahoo site i think its 3rd ot 4th u have a colorful vest with pink in it so i guess thats where the lipstick color comes from

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I wasnt going to get involved but I dont get it...whats the point with all this...Rizzo I dont understand why you just decided to come on here and start saying stuff about some people on here when you don't know them whether or not you're trying to expose the "cancer of manhattan nightlife". You seem to be pretty busy, so why waste your time? As for the judgements of sexxyh..I dont get that either, who cares if she has silk wraps and a chain belt or whatever isnt that her business? Who are you to tell her how to develop her own style unless she asked? Oh and IMO, in the yahoo pic, I dont think thats lipstick. Sorry for putting my two cents in...just my opinion.:)