Hey Rizzo...

girly

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

I never said they were plain. they are beautiful girls but there are *TONS* of beautiful girls existing in the world. you were speaking on personalities and thats what i commented on. If they are friends of yours i'm sure they are just wonderful people with wonderful personalities:laugh: And I'm not bitter just posting my opinion in the manner I always do...But you are very funny with all this. I'm just wondering will you be here all the time or is this just to pass some time right now? Cause your gonna run out of material soon

No, TotallyTrash did, and dont worry WAHUPAM, I wont surpass your post count.

ghhohhoost: Trust me, i dont wanna get deep with you. Dont give the "airbrush makeup" line. As it plays a significant roll, there is still the essential base for a certain look. If that werent true, then guys like djjonstephon would be in GQ

So TotallyTrash: what girls you think look good in your ever so esteemed and popular opinion. Since everyone in the fashion world values what you have to say and takes it into deep thought.

look man..uve got the obvious advantage here. there are pics on this board and its archives of all of us..in most of them we look like shit because we didnt get to pick and choose what goes on . on the other hand youve chosen to post ur best....and youve got a "plethora" ( to use your word) of them at ur disposal. so you can come bash really good guys like jon , but the bottom line is ur still letting your false sense of vanity come through..insecurity is a bitch i know this..

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

look man..uve got the obvious advantage here. there are pics on this board and its archives of all of us..in most of them we look like shit because we didnt get to pick and choose what goes on . on the other hand youve chosen to post ur best....and youve got a "plethora" ( to use your word) of them at ur disposal. so you can come bash really good guys like jon , but the bottom line is ur still letting your false sense of vanity come through..insecurity is a bitch i know this..

TRUEEEEEEE:D

No. The insecure people come lash out when I made that post. There were plenty of people who didnt say a word, didnt affect them, and just moved on. But a small horde of CP'ers who felt they were targeted now lashed out. So Im hitting them back. I know all the pics here are at "5 am , drunk, tired. etc etc.." I posted two of mine on the same terms so dont call me out on that.

Originally posted by rizzo

No. The insecure people come lash out when I made that post. There were plenty of people who didnt say a word, didnt affect them, and just moved on. But a small horde of CP'ers who felt they were targeted now lashed out. So Im hitting them back. I know all the pics here are at "5 am , drunk, tired. etc etc.." I posted two of mine on the same terms so dont call me out on that.

So you are a gorgeous model now whats your point? I really want to know where you wanna go with this. I guess its just to insult other people:confused:

:cough: Don't forget this picture.....

attachment.php?s=&postid=804718

No, TotallyTrash did, and dont worry WAHUPAM, I wont surpass your post count.

ghhohhoost: Trust me, i dont wanna get deep with you. Dont give the "airbrush makeup" line. As it plays a significant roll, there is still the essential base for a certain look. If that werent true, then guys like djjonstephon would be in GQ

So TotallyTrash: what girls you think look good in your ever so esteemed and popular opinion. Since everyone in the fashion world values what you have to say and takes it into deep thought.

I like Adriana Lima, more exotic....

yeh but once again u posted the ones u wanted to post. it isnt like u went out there and said HMM LEME FIND SOME REALLY ASS LOOKIN PICS OF ME TO POST SO THE CP-ers CAN MAKE FUN OF ME.

to be honest with u , youre giving the modeling world a pretty shitty name here. i spend a shit load of time in europe and my uncle judges a lot of pageants out there , ive met a lot of girls who model and for the most part ive never heard any of them say stupid shit like u did on ur initial post. the worst part is you just keep burying urself deeper and deeper

I dunno what your talkin about ghhooosst check again, must be your reading ;)

But...attachment.php?postid=806607

that you proof read each and every post with your spellcheck and websters by your side.

hey top-dog....next time u want to try to get one over me..remember that when u edit a post it shows the time and date u edited it....ohh..and if ur gona correct it...AT LEAST SPELL THE WORD CORRECTLY THE 2nd TIME AROUND

correction..i dont live in astoria...i dont have spikes....and my sarcasm detector only works on those who have a sense of humor..not just photoshop and some cool little picture archive

LMAO.........nobody ever said our pal rizzo was a rocket scientist. But uhhh uhhh, hes like uhhhhh, gonna ummm do uhhhh some like ummm cardio ummmm like or something......

~~~ im just trying to understand what is ur goal? i mean what are u trying to accomplish? u said that the people whom ur shyt doesnt bother didnt reply to thread and that makes them cool in ur eyes...so if u started posting all the things that are wrong with ppl on this board that means u care enough to waste ur time on plain ppl like us........notice that i never cursed at u but simply made observations like u did to me.....so u should realize that im not in the least bit bothered by ur criticism....all i wanna know is what is ur point??:confused:

Trying to expose the endless cancer of manhattan nightlife. Thanks for not cursing at me! I'd give you a big hug right now (after I give you the roofies of course according to you). It brings a tear to ole' rizzo's eye when you use clean language to illustrate your point! BRAVO!.

And for you Photoshop guru's. If your gonna make something nifty use the right fucking pictures for the 100th time.

Once again for the mentally impared qumquats on this board

http://photos.yahoo.com/dmvzl

Atleast make them semi-real not using that other "rizzo pic".

Trying to expose the endless cancer of manhattan nightlife. Thanks for not cursing at me! I'd give you a big hug right now (after I give you the roofies of course according to you). It brings a tear to ole' rizzo's eye when you use clean language to illustrate your point! BRAVO!.

And for you Photoshop guru's. If your gonna make something nifty use the right fucking pictures for the 100th time.

~~~ ok i see ur point....doesn't mean i agree with it but i see what ur trying to accomplish here.......and i agree with u on ceirtain aspects but i still think that u had no right to talk shyt about ppl u dont know........btw that girl in ur pic has fake nails!!!!:tongue:

You mean to tell me Derek Zoolander over here is the standard by which NYC nightlife should be measured?