Clubplanet Nightlife Community

earliar i asked if i should post my body pics...

Originally posted by wideskies

heeeey look. it's Bunny, our resident aerobics instructor and personal trainer! i am *so* glad we have people like you around to tell us how our bodies are "supposed" to look like. i should known that being healthy and confident weren't enough to make someone like lore69 beautiful!

as i said, she posted her pictures, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. i've said nothing insulting. there are other things i could have said but refrained from saying. i honestly think it's rather stupid for any self respecting woman to post half naked pictures of yourself, tell everyone u wanna be a stripper, divulge your drug usage ALL THE WHILE while you have a young daughter. it shows immaturity and lack of class and sets a poor example for her daughter. and if you decide to post pictures like those be prepared to get called on it!!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You dissapoint me. What Lore is soing is a form of expression. Is there any reason why you can't congratulate her on her courage? Is there any reason you can't say "Go girl" on her choices? All I hear are catty remarks from women who admit that they haven't had the bals to put "their perfect and toned bodies" up for display. This girl is a single mother. She has more work cut out for her then most of you combined. You guys have no shame. You hide behind your keyboards and criticize the girl for wanting to open herself up. If you see the pics and don't like it...move on. What you are doing is restricting any other peson on this board from doing something like this for fear of being put down like you put down everyone else.

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You dissapoint me. What Lore is soing is a form of expression. Is there any reason why you can't congratulate her on her courage? Is there any reason you can't say "Go girl" on her choices? All I hear are catty remarks from women who admit that they haven't had the bals to put "their perfect and toned bodies" up for display. This girl is a single mother. She has more work cut out for her then most of you combined. You guys have no shame. You hide behind your keyboards and criticize the girl for wanting to open herself up. If you see the pics and don't like it...move on. What you are doing is restricting any other peson on this board from doing something like this for fear of being put down like you put down everyone else.

Evan

No offense dude - but she should be taking care of her child instead of posting 3/4 nude photos of herself. My 2 cents.

What you are doing is restricting any other peson on this board from doing something like this for fear of being put down like you put down everyone else.

I’m sorry but I never got the memo for the name change to ExhibitionistPlanet.com

Evan

this girl has no business complaining about negative comments made about her. in reference to dan wilson's pic, here was her respectful comment.

Originally posted by lore69

UGH, EWWWW, OMG WTF IS THAT..... OH SHYT...ITS DAN WILSON!!!!!!:laugh:

don't dish out insults if u can't take them. :rolleyes:

Evan

First of all, do not jump to conclusions about any of us. At no point did I say I looked better than her and at no point did I say I had a perfect and toned body. And DO NOT throw her being a single mother out there as some kind of excuse for her irresponsible behaviour. How dare you! How dare you compare her situation to any of ours, as if you somehow know that we are all skating along, living in mansions and driving fancy cars! You do not want to go there with me darlin, trust me!

Evan

For your information sir, I was merely stating an opinion which I hold. Im only reprimanding her for posting pics of her half naked self and her child in the same instance. Im not hiding behind a computer either. Everyone who knows me is very well aware that I speak my mind for what its worth. If you have a diffulty in understanding my position, then I surely do hope you dont have children yourself....or in the near future. How would you feel if you wife posted near naked photographs of herself and then had the nerve to display a picture showing your child? You don't feel that is tastless?

I think you just want to see near naked chicks and thats why you condone the behavior. That is sick. Im thinking more for the welfare of the child than the Mother, aka, alleged adult here.

I respect women for their self confidence and appreciation of themselves. But I do not agree with the manner in which this was handled. I wonder how a child welfare agency would look at such an instance as this? I dont think it presents a proper example for a child. I think its derogatory and disgusting. If she wanted compliments and opinions on herself, then so be it. She could have only placed her picture up - but NOT her daughters.

She loses my respect with that unthought out act.

~kAt~

Originally posted by misskitte

For your information sir, I was merely stating an opinion which I hold. Im only reprimanding her for posting pics of her half naked self and her child in the same instance. Im not hiding behind a computer either. Everyone who knows me is very well aware that I speak my mind for what its worth. If you have a diffulty in understanding my position, then I surely do hope you dont have children yourself....or in the near future. How would you feel if you wife posted near naked photographs of herself and then had the nerve to display a picture showing your child? You don't feel that is tastless?

I think you just want to see near naked chicks and thats why you condone the behavior. That is sick. Im thinking more for the welfare of the child than the Mother, aka, alleged adult here.

I respect women for their self confidence and appreciation of themselves. But I do not agree with the manner in which this was handled. I wonder how a child welfare agency would look at such an instance as this? I dont think it presents a proper example for a child. I think its derogatory and disgusting. If she wanted compliments and opinions on herself, then so be it. She could have only placed her picture up - but NOT her daughters.

Show us your ass:)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Show us your ass:)

Sorry but I dont need to "bare all" to gain acceptance or confidence from people I dont know. I am capable after years of struggle to now see the beauty I possess on both the inside and the outside. And if I needed opinions, I have my girls and my Mother to turn to for honesty. I dont need to seek it out on a message board.

Im not saying its a bad idea for *other women* but for me, its not the path I prefer to take a journey down. But thanks for askin.

Sorry but I dont need to "bare all" to gain acceptance or confidence from people I dont know. I am capable after years of struggle to now see the beauty I possess on both the inside and the outside. And if I needed opinions, I have my girls and my Mother to turn to for honesty. I dont need to seek it out on a message board.

Im not saying its a bad idea for *other women* but for me, its not the path I prefer to take a journey down. But thanks for askin.

A simple NO would have been ok.

Evan

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by wideskies

here's a picture of my cute little ass:

attachment.php?postid=805302

she's been a little flabby recently.

can anyone suggest some exercises that might improve her tone?

awwwwwwwwwwww...

*kisses Cat's ass*

What a cute ass! Can I tell you, Cat? You have like, THE MOST adorable ASS!

*smooches Cat's ass again*

You simply HAVE to bring your ass over some day so we can feed it and play with it!

*pets Cat's ass*

You're words are of no insult to me. Don't badger me because Im apposed to something I see unfit for a child's own welfare. You seem to be attacking me when I merely stated an opinion on the actions of a Mother who thought selfishly of herself and didn't take notice of the possible repercussions. I dont have a child myself but I do know, you must think 10 steps ahead with them before acting.

Anyway, carry on with your neanderthol attacks. I dont expect anything less when subjecting myself to internet message boards.

~kAt~

Guest gabo

~kAt~

Wait, wasnt not one but three of your tit pictures up on the board about a year back??

You're words are of no insult to me. Don't badger me because Im apposed to something I see unfit for a child's own welfare. You seem to be attacking me when I merely stated an opinion on the actions of a Mother who thought selfishly of herself and didn't take notice of the possible repercussions. I dont have a child myself but I do know, you must think 10 steps ahead with them before acting.

Anyway, carry on with your neanderthol attacks. I dont expect anything less when subjecting myself to internet message boards.

~kAt~

Question for you - please don't kill me!!!!!

How did you end up with 12 posts?

~kAt~

I will take it a step further for you. I do have a child. I would never ever associate her with anything like this. I think its appalling and disgusting that this poor child has been thrown into this. Do any of you have a clue as to the kind of perverts out there who are just looking for young children to prey on. I certainly dont need to give them more places to look!

Ugh. Utterly disgusted!