Clubplanet Nightlife Community

earliar i asked if i should post my body pics...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gabo

Wait, wasnt not one but three of your tit pictures up on the board about a year back??

Those pictures were put up without Kat's knowledge and were immediately removed from the site. Its hardly the same.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Those pictures were put up without Kat's knowledge and were immediately removed from the site. Its hardly the same.

Thank you Claire!

As for the 12 posts, I accidently logged in under "misskitte" leaving out the "i". Over a year ago, there was a problem with my password which did not enable me to log in. So, I established that name until it was resolved. Something with the system gliched and screwed a few people up. Didn't realize I missed typed.

Originally posted by misskitte

You're words are of no insult to me. Don't badger me because Im apposed to something I see unfit for a child's own welfare. You seem to be attacking me when I merely stated an opinion on the actions of a Mother who thought selfishly of herself and didn't take notice of the possible repercussions. I dont have a child myself but I do know, you must think 10 steps ahead with them before acting.

Anyway, carry on with your neanderthol attacks. I dont expect anything less when subjecting myself to internet message boards.

~kAt~

Then perhaps you shouldn't be on an internet message board.

The "neanderthal" attacks that you've been subjected to is actually comments directed at your comment that Simple comments reflect simple minds, which is as best half-true. None of the comments made after your previous comment was directed at your objection to the picture posting. So next time, before you get all offended at someone's "attacks", make sure you actually know what those attacks are directed at.

Originally posted by gabo

Wait, wasnt not one but three of your tit pictures up on the board about a year back??

I think the argument has more to do with what's in the best interest of the child. Whether someone wants to put their picture up on the internet for others to see isn't really the issue but an issue is raised when you put a picture of the child with you. I'm not saying that you should never put pictures of you and your kids up on the internet, certainly if you want to put a webpage up so that you don't have to send doubles to the grandparents, the aunts, uncles, etc then so be it. The fact of the matter is, you're possibly putting the child in a predicament that isn't of its own choosing in the future and if anything, good parenting stems from doing what's in the childs best interest before what's in yours and as stated, "you must think 10 steps ahead with them before acting."

Originally posted by asianvixen

all fine and well. i wasnt try to bash her like she did to dan wilson yesterday, i was just offering constructive criticism. if she can't handle that she shouldnt put her picture up. i may be wrong, but in my opinion those aren't muscular legs. it's the common estrogenic fat pattern that most women experience. if guys like that, fine. but if she wants to be a stripper like she says she does, especially in nyc's top clubs, she's gotta have as tight a body as possible to even get her foot in the door.

ok first off, the pictures that have been posted aren't of very good quality so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.. she looks great and moreso considering that she has a child.. you go girl!

as for asianvixen, one does not give constructive criticism unless it is asked of them, if you were trying to be nice, which I think is highly unlikely, you'd sent her a PM, instead you decided to put your two measely cents in and TRY to put her down.. I don't know either of you, but I can tell when someone is trying to put soemone else down... and as far as her wanting to be a stripper, she can very well be a stripper with the way she looks.. Have you ever been to a strip club? Friends that I know who are in the industry say that all you need are to two requirements 1) tits and 2) ass.. that's it lol

The only thing that would concern me Lore is the fact that you have posted a picture of your child.. and honestly that Evan person is NO Photographer.. just by checking out his website you can see that he is full of shit and those pics are tasteless.. I can give you names of real professional people to speak to if you are serious about modelling or acting.. take care.

Originally posted by xpander

Then perhaps you shouldn't be on an internet message board.

The "neanderthal" attacks that you've been subjected to is actually comments directed at your comment that Simple comments reflect simple minds, which is as best half-true. None of the comments made after your previous comment was directed at your objection to the picture posting. So next time, before you get all offended at someone's "attacks", make sure you actually know what those attacks are directed at.

I have no problem being present on internet boards. I can take what I dish in the same respect. But the initial comment made by twilobandit which resulted in mine was uncalled for. Thats all I have to say about that. I feel no further of a need to back up my actions.

Originally posted by jnjboy

i think this thread is completely absurd. save the drama for your mama!

:rolleyes:

HAHA.. Drama for your mama... Sorry..I seriously thought that was funny. Yeah..I know I'm lame..sue me.

Evan

Originally posted by misskittie

I have no problem being present on internet boards. I can take what I dish in the same respect. But the initial comment made by twilobandit which resulted in mine was uncalled for. Thats all I have to say about that. I feel no further of a need to back up my actions.

I hardly thought "show us your ass" was an attack. Unless I seriously missed something.

But if you want to take that as an attack...your perogative (sp?) *shrugs*

Originally posted by wideskies

wait, i'm a neanderthal for quoting shakespeare as a "comeback"? my oh my, we must be dealing with miss mensa here, xpander ;]

I don't recall saying you were included amongst the comments I felt to be unneccesary. But as I said before, this is not worthy of conversation within this post. There's something more important at hand and apparently, you are not focusing on the main subject which I am trying to do.

Any further comments about that, feel free to PM me. I'm sure you know how to use the function.

to be honest i do know i have thick thighs and a big azz ... but its a pic ma... figure can u touch it and see if it's flabby or not??? u cant ... in my own deffense i will say "yes im thick but im black and puerto rican what do u expect"

something really funny... im readin all these posts.... everyone is sayin shyt like "she shouldnt be complaining" i havent been on the forum since i posted my pics.... i feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion... i posted my pic knowin that this board was full of ass holes that would critisize and i dont care....its not for attention... its a just a part of me that im a bit proud of... yes my body...

well actually miss i do know a few ppl on the board... but since i DO have a life i refrain myself from being on here so much.... i posted my pix not for attention... and i can careless bout criticism cause everyone has something to say.... i did it because i wanted to... and the pics of my baby... well i love her to death everyone and n eone that knows me or has seen me haas to see her... shes my other half....

Originally posted by lore69

something really funny... im readin all these posts.... everyone is sayin shyt like "she shouldnt be complaining" i havent been on the forum since i posted my pics.... i feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion... i posted my pic knowin that this board was full of ass holes that would critisize and i dont care....its not for attention... its a just a part of me that im a bit proud of... yes my body...

well actually miss i do know a few ppl on the board... but since i DO have a life i refrain myself from being on here so much.... i posted my pix not for attention... and i can careless bout criticism cause everyone has something to say.... i did it because i wanted to... and the pics of my baby... well i love her to death everyone and n eone that knows me or has seen me haas to see her... shes my other half....

You like your body and you want everyone to see it.....that's starving for attention if you ask me - you just contradicted yourself kid.

Originally posted by spragga25

You like your body and you want everyone to see it.....that's starving for attention if you ask me - you just contradicted yourself kid.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

and if you knew this board was full of assholes and pervs, to exhibit yourself to guys that you know are gonna be polishing the rocket to your pic, makes you look even worse.

Originally posted by lore69

Please don`t confuse my physical expression as a sign of self degradation.

This is another side of me. The side I mostly hide but now chose to unveil.

Girl you have an awesome body! Now thats what I'm talking about. ;) Those other 2 Evan put up don't even compare. Nice outfit too

Originally posted by Evan

Man.. Why u gotta rag on those girls..I NEVER claimed they were drop dead grgeous or anything.

yeah but you still put up the pictures and when you put up pictures *like that* the only comments to make are based on physical apperance. I'll stop now though:)