Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love at never sight?

Guest tilly

hey, u know i met tiffy on line. after a few months i just had to meet her. i'd say that you can fall in love with the idea of someone on-line. but its not real until you meet them. i suppose if you write someone for years and years you could, but i think that sort of love could just as easily be love for a brother / sister or great friend.

to know if there will be romantic love you need to figure out if you have the phsyical spark in their presence. you can hope for it and guess, but.....you never know until you know.

perhaps it's possible to feel something love for someone u've never met, but it's probably not the exact kind of love that u'd experience with someone you HAD met...

... and it's important to remember that love is only part of a relationship, anyway, and cannot guarentee its success.

I agree with Pete...you can get to know a certain side of a person, love the idea of being with that person, but you never know until you meet them. There's a chemistry that happens in the presence of one another that can't be duplicated over the internet.

Yeah its definately true cause im living it right now as i type this post. I'm glad that i have a girl that's understandable on what im doing as of now. She's a definately gift from heaven, i know it sounds corny but i got nothing to hide.

I don't know this whole meeting someone over the internet, or maybe even someone you talk to every day on the phone like, for work, cause it hasn't happened to me. But I would choose caution and bring friends with anyone meeting anyone meeting in a situation like that.

Physical attraction is not always what it's cracked up to be. Oh it's damn important, but what's a good boot nockin with out... Ok I'm getting beyond my point. Which is quite simple.

I believe that sometimes there is something stronger than just what the eyes see. Something that makes the heart override the mind. Reason bow to desire.

If your happy follow your heart, just keep your head close by.

At least then there are no substantial regrets.

Um Maybe.

I see what happened here too.....

I will take sides with pete while an idea of someone is great you must learn to care for a person unconditionally, until you do that it will be hard to find anyone. Some people say they do not love anyone but themselves, and have been down this road before....It is all up to you. Something needs to be mended first before you allow someone else in your life again. On the other side this guy must love you for you. There is nothing worse than one sided love. Love takes a lot of maturity, self control, understanding and communiocation that few can handle. The guy that is best for you might not be the hottest guy, it might just be your best friend. You want trust, honesty, and drive in your relationships. You diserve to be with that man if he treats you right and is more a partner than a lustful passion. Keep your wits about you and be true to your feelings. Tkae your time you may even fall in love with him.

Marky Mark

people are constantly (emotionally) evolving beings, therefore saying *anything* is unconditional is a bit tricky. i love my mother "unconditionally," but if she started maliciously killing people left and right, i do not think i could love her anymore.

i thought i loved one of my ex's "unconditionally" until i realized that *i* no longer was suitable for the relationship and broke it off. it's impossible to anticipate everything in life, and pretending that certain emotions are static is unwise.

a lot of people seem to get all caught up in the "idea" of love, be it a love of the past or present or future, and therefore paralyze themselves and are unable to evolve emotionally and move on to other things in life.

Guest tilly

Thanks for all of your responses....

it was merely a question and NO ONE should be looking into it for answers..i was just curious...

anyway, i believe that you can make a connection but until you are in each others presence and see if there is physical energy then you won't be able to complete the puzzle..

and the other way too..all physical and no mental won't work either.

:eek:

Deb

Guest tilly
Originally posted by barvybe

um...Deb, does this mean that we finally get to meet?

lol..what a funny guy!~:laugh:

Originally posted by tilly

Thanks for all of your responses....

it was merely a question and NO ONE should be looking into it for answers..i was just curious...

anyway, i believe that you can make a connection but until you are in each others presence and see if there is physical energy then you won't be able to complete the puzzle..

and the other way too..all physical and no mental won't work either.

:eek:

Deb

Brains and ass, eh Deb? ;)