Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eminem's New Jam

I think it sucks, but I never liked Eminem all that much anyways. I heard this new LL Cool J song thought the other day, and I loved it...does anyone know what it is called?

i like it.....i like eminem......but i have a feeling that this song will get played out and stomped to death by stations like usual....and pretty soon it will be one that u change the station when it comes on......but i am excited for his cd....

Originally posted by misk

i like it.....i like eminem......but i have a feeling that this song will get played out and stomped to death by stations like usual....and pretty soon it will be one that u change the station when it comes on......but i am excited for his cd....

All of his have that same problem...they played out way too quick. I like now, but in like 2 weeks, I'll be changing the station....

Originally posted by cgm

I think it sucks, but I never liked Eminem all that much anyways. I heard this new LL Cool J song thought the other day, and I loved it...does anyone know what it is called?

I heard the LL Cool J song, too.....I missed the name. It doesn't sound like his otgher stuff....

I got the advanced album sampler yesterday it has like 7 tracks on it....the first single that is on the radio now isnt the only hit on the album by no means....there are like 4 other songs that will get air play....some are way to fucked up to play on the radio....ud have to bleep the whole song out...ill tellu he is one whacked out white bpoy..i thought i was crazy.....Ill rip the songs soon...so if anyone wants them IM'd to them email me....

Originally posted by skeemr4

Anyone like his new song?? "Without Me"

I think its pretty hot...Cant wait for his album to drop. His songs make me laugh my ass off

Even though I hate rap, I am loving this song.