Clubplanet Nightlife Community

space reminds of twilo a bit

philo

or perhaps it's just the sound system. i spent 8 hours there this past sun morning and enjoyed every second of it.

you know what it was like? imagine that you live in the big city for a long time and get used to the hot stuffy air on the street. then one day you go out into the country, take a deep breath, and the fresh sweet air hits your lungs and brain through your nostrils. at that moment you realize how much you miss that fresh air which was very familiar to you when you were growing up. you take more and more breaths, and everyone of them feels so solf and clean.

musically, i grew up at twilo. twilo closed down and a began to get used to the 2nd grade sound systems here in the clubs in new york. once at space last sunday morning i clearly recognized that pure bass line. oh, it was so sweet.

although, the DJs were not very impressive, they started good, but dropped only anthems later in the night, still the sound system made up for everything.

when i'm back in miami, i know where to go.

Originally posted by Nolimit

im sorry but all space has is a good sound system, cold AC, and manhattan drink prices, that sure isn't enough to be compared to what anything twilo was about.

recognize!

i never said it compared. i said it reminded a bit, and Phazon alone is enough to remind you.

...maybe I'm just being naive, but I really don't get reminded of Twilo when I'm in Space. The thing that I do give Space credit for is their kick ass patio, that's about it. It's sorta sad too...a club like that has so much potential, and yet...ahhh well...I guess it's just hard comparing a club as legendary as Twilo to Space...sort of like comparing Jonathon Peters to Danny Tenaglia.

:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry if this sounds like a put-down on Space...it's not...just my $0.02.

Space is a very cool place, It may be the best Miamis gonna see for a while and tha paitio is a nice added bonus that cnat be offered in mmost places ( Patio in CPI's doesnt count not does the rooftop in Exit)

Dont compare it to twilo, yes both havce slammin systems but the vibe and people are waay different,

It is no secret that I am the key to Space's success...forget any promotional tactics...just let it be known that i am going to be at

Space and the place will be packed....

INTRODUCING THE NEW KING OF SPACE....SGT FURY