Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish @ Abyss! Then Who?? Poll..

I am not sure if I missed another post or not but when is Deep Dish going to be there? I caught them at Space in Miami and let me just say INSANE!!!! If it is not booked yet please make sure it is not on a Fri., Sat., or Sun. because I will be working at XS or Tempts. and I would really like to attend.

Guest saleen351

YOU GUYS NEED TO GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS.... THOSE DJS YOU LISTED ARE NOT AS WELL KNOWN AS DT.... SURE YOU'LL DO ALL RIGHT, BUT YOU WILL NOT CERTAINLY PACK THE PLACE UNLESS THE NYERS ARE IN THE MODE TO COME DOWN.... < JUST MY 2 CENTS...

Originally posted by saleen351

YOU GUYS NEED TO GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS.... THOSE DJS YOU LISTED ARE NOT AS WELL KNOWN AS DT.... SURE YOU'LL DO ALL RIGHT, BUT YOU WILL NOT CERTAINLY PACK THE PLACE UNLESS THE NYERS ARE IN THE MODE TO COME DOWN.... < JUST MY 2 CENTS...

your a fucking dork! if you read what he asked, it was who would we like to see, not who do we feel will pack the place. TOOL!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by whatevaman

your a fucking dork! if you read what he asked, it was who would we like to see, not who do we feel will pack the place. TOOL!

your a complete idiot.. the man runs a business. you know where he tries to make money.... he didn't put the thread up to see who we'd like to see, but rather hes trying to get a gauge of what we like and from that he'll narrow it down based on money and money alone.... so basically its a waste of time to put up JP or other djs that will not make them money.... that was my point....

rookie

NEXT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

saleen many of those DJs are more well known than you think.............

maybe a year or so back I'd agree with you but don't underestimate people's knowledge............

yes, DT is more popular than the rest because he's a NY DJ but if you think that if someone like Danny Howells or John Digweed were brought in they couldn't pack Abyss, you're sadly mistaken.............

your a complete idiot.. the man runs a business. you know where he tries to make money.... he didn't put the thread up to see who we'd like to see, but rather hes trying to get a gauge of what we like and from that he'll narrow it down based on money and money alone.... so basically its a waste of time to put up JP or other djs that will not make them money.... that was my point....

rookie

NEXT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted by blueprint...

cpers....

We are very interested in who you would love to see at the third "PLAY" party.....

Danny Howells? Josh Wink? Steve Lawler? Tiesto?

please let us know....try to give us your 5 favs!!!

bp

LEARN HOW TO READ YOU FUCKING TOOLBAG!!! Maybe if your approach was less subtle people would respond to you differently. ROOKIE? LMFAO!!! Coming from somone who when he lived in jersey didn't leave the shore. TOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by whatevaman

posted by blueprint...

cpers....

We are very interested in who you would love to see at the third "PLAY" party.....

Danny Howells? Josh Wink? Steve Lawler? Tiesto?

please let us know....try to give us your 5 favs!!!

bp

LEARN HOW TO READ YOU FUCKING TOOLBAG!!! Maybe if your approach was less subtle people would respond to you differently. ROOKIE? LMFAO!!! Coming from somone who when he lived in jersey didn't leave the shore. TOOOOOOOOOOOL!

peopel respond to me... who pays at the shore? who gets free drinks... who gets inside information? who has vips cards? who has lived in miami for 2 weeeks and already getting free comps and free drinks on the owner all night long? ITs all me!!!!!!! next.....

tyco your nuts.... with out the nyc crowd it would fail big time... ps do u know its summer no one south of abyss would go.....

peopel respond to me... who pays at the shore? who gets free drinks... who gets inside information? who has vips cards? who has lived in miami for 2 weeeks and already getting free comps and free drinks on the owner all night long? ITs all me!!!!!!! next.....

tyco your nuts.... with out the nyc crowd it would fail big time... ps do u know its summer no one south of abyss would go.....

OHHHHHHH you have pull down the shore!!! Big fucking deal! I live up north and I have plenty of pull down the shore you TOOL! Get out of your lil shell and try venturing into the city and hear real Dj's spin instead. How many times have you heard DT, JP, Junior??? That's what I thought. And as for your two weeks in Miami and you getting free comps and drinks you act like they just gave that to you because of who you are. It's a shame that you had to diss a club and the owner wants to prove your dumb ass wrong. TOOOOOOL! And I am the ROOKIE.................LMFAO!!!

Ummmm as you would say.......NEEEEEEEEEXT!

lawler will pack vinyl no doubt

howells brings a strong crowd

deep dish..we don't even need to bring up deep dish

i meet just as many jersey peeps from vinyl as i do ny peeps

you figure it out

josh wink prolly won't bring a big crowd

by the way who really cares if you get free drinks or comps??