Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pits...

atomicapples

Now with the warm weather approaching please, please, Ladies, please, if you don't shave your arm pits, Please DONT EXPOSE YOUR HAIRY PITS TO THE PUBLIC. Especially when riding public transportation.

I could care less if it's not your beliefs, allergic to razors or whatever reason for not shaving, I don't want some pussy-looking pit in my face when riding the bus/train.

THANK YOU!

lea one addition:

always bring a stick of deoderent with u. . .u never know when the 90+ degree weather will catch up. . .you are not the invinsible Mr. NonSmelloMan!!!

haha maybe they can braid all that pretty hair or something :confused:

Originally posted by xxlea

Now with the warm weather approaching please, please, Ladies, please, if you don't shave your arm pits, Please DONT EXPOSE YOUR HAIRY PITS TO THE PUBLIC. Especially when riding public transportation.

I could care less if it's not your beliefs, allergic to razors or whatever reason for not shaving, I don't want some pussy-looking pit in my face when riding the bus/train.

THANK YOU!

dont get me wrong, i shave my pits but why is it that women get so much grief for having unshaved pits but its standard for men not to shave their pits????

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

dont get me wrong, i shave my pits but why is it that women get so much grief for having unshaved pits but its standard for men not to shave their pits????

:rolleyes:

Don't know, probably for the same reason men can walk w/out their shirts and if women did that they'll get assaulted on the streets. dunno.

Double standard, yes very, but it still grosses me out.

THANK YOU!

THE ABOVE IS A MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE NY/NJ PORT AUTHORITY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't know, probably for the same reason men can walk w/out their shirts and if women did that they'll get assaulted on the streets. dunno.

Double standard, yes very, but it still grosses me out.

mmhhh I'm with somebitch on this one...does it gross you out the same way to have a men's unshaved armpit in your face or do you feel ok with it???

Originally posted by flying_high

mmhhh I'm with somebitch on this one...does it gross you out the same way to have a men's unshaved armpit in your face or do you feel ok with it???

to me it does. . .something about arm pits gross me out period. . .and hair on it even worse

i always tell my partner to shave it or trim it. . .as well as myself!

hair = smell. . .and smell = :puke:

Originally posted by flying_high

Actually any pit in my face grosses me out. But a woman's pit grosses me out more.

Originally posted by clubkat

to me it does. . .something about arm pits gross me out period. . .and hair on it even worse

Yeah that's why I asked....I don't find stranger's hairy armpits too attractive either...and it doesn't matter if it's man or woman....I mean, I don't mind anyone having hairy armpits but please don't lift your arms up and tickle my face with your hair (especially in clubs when people are already sweaty like hell)

lol this thread is too funny.....:laugh:

But I definitely agree shave the pits...:rolleyes:

Kat they can put them in dreadlocks....:laugh::tongue:

One time it was really hot and I was working and I looked out the window and saw this guy putting deodorant on his forehead...I was like wow what a good idea to stop the sweat on his face.....:laugh:

Originally posted by synderella420

One time it was really hot and I was working and I looked out the window and saw this guy putting deodorant on his forehead...I was like wow what a good idea to stop the sweat on his face.....:laugh:

omg! :laugh: :laugh:

haha lea - "may i rest my pit in your face?"

THANK YOU!

Go to Germany or France in June or July and ride the busses there.

Originally posted by therunner

....and I can't even argue with that one...

:laugh:

....yep, that's why me and frenchbread get so beautifully along and love eachother's smell so much :D

Originally posted by therunner

Saw enough of that in Italy one summer.:puke:

Besides my comment was in reference to the NY/NJ Porth Authority & MTA.

Originally posted by marcid21

THE ABOVE IS A MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE NY/NJ PORT AUTHORITY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lmao:laugh: :laugh:

i'm not a big fan of body hair in general. but if i have to see it i'd rather see it on a boy than ANYWHERE on a girl...