Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you ever feel like you made the wrong decision?

Do you ever feel like you made the wrong decision on an important part of your life? You could have done one thing, but chose the other because it seemed like the best option at the time-- but after all is said and done, feel like maybe you should've reconsidered? Once you're at this "point", do you go back and try to change it, or, just deal with the choice you have made? :(

Originally posted by mugwump

you run off and join the circus...

That's what my uncle BO-Bo the clown

did and he's never been happier!

Good suggestion, I'll def have to look into that option--seems like the best one so far.

Originally posted by gogoamy

Do you ever feel like you made the wrong decision on an important part of your life? You could have done one thing, but chose the other because it seemed like the best option at the time-- but after all is said and done, feel like maybe you should've reconsidered? Once you're at this "point", do you go back and try to change it, or, just deal with the choice you have made? :(

i wish i would have gone back to school instead of jumping right into the workforce. . .

And now only if money, time and responsibilities werent such a huge factor. . .i would be there in a heartbeat.

::but im trying to fix it:: ;)

Originally posted by clubkat

i wish i would have gone back to school instead of jumping right into the workforce. . .

And now only if money, time and responsibilities werent such a huge factor. . .i would be there in a heartbeat.

::but im trying to fix it:: ;)

Wow, I did the same thing. I have a little more than year to finish and I keep trying to go back, but work gets so crazy that I dont get the time too. And to top it off, I took this job as an intern, they offered me a full-time position and that was over a year ago. Plus they pay for you to go to school. I plan on going back next year...I hope:)

First Maudy posts the "you can never go home thread" and now you post this - what is going on here???

Are you two fighting again?

Both of you stop your whinnig and make up already!!!

Originally posted by crobra

First Maudy posts the "you can never go home thread" and now you post this - what is going on here???

Are you two fighting again?

Both of you stop your whinnig and make up already!!!

LOL! you know us way too well :D

We've already kissed and made up:love:

WOW! Well i feel like that alot. I was actually just thinking about that. I think I screwed up yesterday.

You and Amy must think alike..

my: "Never go home" thread's about

just THAT...

GOING HOME!

and the fact that some "LOUNGES"

that I use to go to that fealt like "home"

are now full of faces I no longer recognize..

(Or faces that I wish I DIDN'T recognize)

I guess you two fit into the

"if the shoe fits" mentality that

most people around here like to

live by...

all good!

(Though my uncle Bo-Bo would

rather just get a pie in the face

than presume everything's about

something else)

I have very few regrets...everything you've done up until now makes you the person you are today. If you want to change your course in life, try to figure out a way to do it...feeling bad about something you've already done will not get you very far...g'luck! :)

I'm fairly happy with my life thus far... Its not great, or easy, or anything... but I knew what I was getting into when I made certain decisions along the way...

What I've always stuck to is this:

Make decisions yourself... right or wrong... because in the end... as you look back on it all... you DON'T want to blame someone else for your faults... or give someone else credit for your success... Its your life... You only get 1... Live as if you were to die tomorrow and be content with it all thus far...

Maudy/Amy: don't read into any of that... I was just voicing on the general topic... nothing specific...

Hmm.. I feel this way a lot.. but the key is not to dwell on it.. cause you can't do anything about it now so you have to deal with the decision you have made, learn from it, and proceed with your life being more wary next time and continue to work on getting you life where you want it.

::sigh::

Guest tilly

I am a dreamer and a believer in fate and that you choose certain paths in life for a reason. They may not seem to make sense at the time but it will lead you to otehr things that you need to encounter or accomplish later. I think it's natural to second guess decisions you make but just know that there is a reason you are there and keep moving forward.

if its bothering you, you go back and try to correct it... try to make things right... you cant go on living in regret for the rest of your life...

Originally posted by tilly

I am a dreamer and a believer in fate and that you choose certain paths in life for a reason. They may not seem to make sense at the time but it will lead you to otehr things that you need to encounter or accomplish later. I think it's natural to second guess decisions you make but just know that there is a reason you are there and keep moving forward.

Ahh I am with you

I could not have said that better myself :)