Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So... How many records in your collection?

fat0ny

Guest saleen351

for the guys at liquid on sat, they don't have any records...:laugh:

only cds.........

Originally posted by saleen351

for the guys at liquid on sat, they don't have any records...:laugh:

only cds.........

deep dish uses cds....so do alot of djs...some are even using mp3's (imagine that!!)...u sure u know alot of music? why dont u hook us up with some of ur unrelease underground guido fist pumping tracks, u know...to enlighten this musically chanllenged board....:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

deep dish uses cds....so do alot of djs...some are even using mp3's (imagine that!!)...u sure u know alot of music? why dont u hook us up with some of ur unrelease underground guido fist pumping tracks, u know...to enlighten this musically chanllenged board....:laugh:

all djs use cds you idiot.....

and no your not worthy of any tracks from me... trading is a two way street and even if you did I'd proably not like your tracks... remember trance sucks...

so for now NO SOUP FOR YOU...

DJ Scott Project isnt trance...:laugh:

didnt u tell dj iggy...that using "dj" in front of ur name is old...u should tell that to many djs...including scot project...and i was soooooo looking forward to some new tracks from the mother of all music advancement (n.j. :laugh: )...maybe i will trade tracks with u...:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

DJ Scott Project isnt trance...:laugh:

didnt u tell dj iggy...that using "dj" in front of ur name is old...u should tell that to many djs...including scot project...and i was soooooo looking forward to some new tracks from the mother of all music advancement (n.j. :laugh: )...maybe i will trade tracks with u...:laugh:

umm using the laughing symbols doesn't make your comments any funnier or even slightly funny...

I have just over 5000 records in my collection and numerous cds, spread over many genres. I actually am putting together a list of some I may be getting rid of. I spin primarily vinyl unless it is something that is unreleased. Cds to come in handy for mobile parties and those club classics. As for cds being harder to spin than vinyl, it depends on what you are spinning and which machine you are using. If anyone on the board is looking to purchase any vinyl and you have a wish list, let me know, I may have a double copy I am looking to get rid of. If I can put off buying a storage locker for my vinyl for another year, I would be happy, LOL. I will have a list of vinyl together soon.

Peace, Love and House Music All Night Long.

im currently looking for the zombie nation ep with Kernkraft 400 on it (i dunno why.. i just have a soft side for that song..i hate the soccer fans remix though.) And im also looking for the original 12'' disco inferno.. i was hearing it on the radio the other day.. and im like.. shit.. if i play the right set.. i can still drop this.

I'm not sure which Kernkraft 400 ep you are looking for, I know I have two pieces of vinyl with zombie nation on it, wow talk about Anthems, too bad radio killed it! Disco Inferno, I only have one copy of however you should be able to pick up a re-issue of it, the 12 vinyl is the same as the full length mix on the Sat Night Fever Soundtrack if my memory serves me correctly.

Peace, Love and House Music All Night Long.

A WALL OF SOUND !

One wall of four tier shelves... (approx. 8ft. tall by 20ft wide) of Various Vinyl.

And that's only counting what's in my studio In South FL, not including CD's ; Plus the other wall of records left in New Orleans.

And to think every piece of music I have is in Alphabetical order by genre....... Man am I ANAL :tongue:

the crusoe chip.. i remember that shit. back when i was a hardcore geek.. and then it kinda faded away when i couldent get Day of the tentacle to run with sound on windows 2000.. i just lost hope and then.. i vanished from the world of technoligy