Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has that one crazy person that lives on your block?

Well I do..

This dude that lives on my block is twisted. He lives in the last house on my block.He is one of those obsessive compulsive disorder people.I say this because he has this routine before he goes into his house.Before he goes in he picks up a stick and cleans out all of the crevices on the bottom of his shoes.He then takes a hanky and wipes off each step before entering.

Now the part that scares me. This guy had a family that has seemed to have disapeared. He has a wife and 3 kids that I just do not see anymore. I think if you guys saw his house you would be scarde too. It is the last house on the block and it is a mansion compared to the size of every other house.There has to be at least 20 windows and out of that 20 you only see one room with a light on.

Just something that made me go hmmmmm.....

CrAzY John and his retarted son Jeffrey...

JOHN always walks up and down the block...back and forth and back and forth...he walks like he's drunk off his ass but that's just how he walks. if your outside talking to someone he'll stop in the middle of the street ( that's where he walks. i dont think he believes in sidewalks) and try to listen to your conversation.

JEFFREY is like his father's shadow or something. if you see john you definately gonna see jeffrey. jeffrey has to say hi to ecery single person he sees. even if he's in the house....yu'll be all the way down the block and all you'll here is "HHHHHHIIIIIIIII!!!!!where ya going?!?!?" seeing as how he's mentally challenge it sound so funny. if he says hi to you in person he always tries to rub the top of youre head.....

the ironic thing is that the mother is nothing like these two. she's completely normal. she spies every once and awhile. but everyone does that sometimes....

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

divorce maybe?:idea:

Maybe

If you see this guy you would really think is a serial killer or something. Wears the same clothes and even has a pocket pen protector.When my grandmother was alive she used to talk to the wife.Even granny said she wondered where they went.She always sat on the porch and said she never saw them leave.

By the looks of this creep I really think he killed them and has them proped up in chairs.

. . . from what you've described . . It sounds like this guy really does have OCD . . .and if he does my heart goes out to him . . . people's lives fall apart because of that affliction (I know alot about it . . . ). . it's like being trapped in a cycle that you know is pointless, but being unable to get out of it . . . no matter how hard you try the ritual sucks you back in time and time again . . You can see and understand that what you're doing is silly and sometimes dangerous . . . but you can't stop it . . .

. . I really do hope that someone gets that guy some help . . cause he's probably lost almost everything that he's loved and cared about because of it . . . Add the fact that up until very very recently in medicine (about 20 years ago) OCD was looked on as a malfunction that was almost pointless to try to stop . . or worse, in the case of religious circles, a sign that the person was posessed by an evil force . . . and I can see why he's gotten into that state . . .

. . get that man some help . . .

There's a 19 year old convicted rapist a few blocks down from me.

This one morning, my roommate asks me "did you hear the cops in front of our house this morning at around 5AM arresting some dude?"

Turns out it was the same guy, so I'm keeping all my doors locked from here on out... just in case any of you get any ideas.

I have a bunch of wackos on my block.. but I think the one that tops it all is the first house on the right side of street.. when I was younger.. like 5-7 years old.. I remember one night there was a bunch of craziness.. cause one of the sons that lived in that house was in one of the gangs in my town, and there was some shit going down and someone got shot on our street. Shit was wack. For like years afterwards I NEVER walked down that end of the street (cause my street is like a U so there are other ways to get to the main road) and then they got these psycho pitbull dogs and all this crap to protect the younger sisters and the family that lived there but the friggin' problem was that they always left the gate opena nd the dogs always escaped and the pound control had to drive around and find the dogs cause they were really dangerous.. :blown:

I think I'm probably the crazy person in my neighborhood. People tend to avoid me when they see me out on the street. Especially this school for retarded adults that's down the block. They get a little too worked up when they see me.

LOL Heretic!!

I'm now living nearby Creadmore in Queens, so they're all over the place. I had a man shouting at me from a bus stop, "I LOVE YOU,:muching potatoe chips: Marry Me, I have money, :munching more chips:"

Man you guys make me feel like I live on a quiet block...lets see,

I've got the one guy down the street that likes to chase little kids who might ride their bikes in his driveway around with hedge cutters...

The mastermind of the first world trade center attach (the bombing) Shiek Rackman or whatever his name is used to live up the street- so right after the first attack to get into your own house ment pushing about 20 cameramen out of your way, and probably making one of them move their news van out of MY DRIVEWAY!!

The rest of them really can't speak english and keep to themselves so they dont bother me at all..

Bern

Originally posted by solbeam

there was this one guy on my block who would just randomly cut everyone's lawn, (without anyone asking him to) singing old school soul music in a high pitched voice...

marisa what about austin elliot?? ahahahaha...u guys gota ask apples ,dg, barslut, hito, and tone-lover(especially tony! ahah) about this guy. im talkin about runnning in the dead of winter in womens lingerie!! fuckin proud as hell!

There is this guy who lives next door to me who I have caught on several occassions lassoing my dog. Standin outside with a rope swingin it over his head LASSOING my damn dog. It's got to a point now where I just keep her in the house because it used to happen regularly. I also caught him twice peeping me while I got dressed in the morning. His back yard comes right up to the window in my room. I've got blinds now on my windows instead of just curtains.

I cant wait to move away from this creep. :blown:

*Naomi

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

marisa what about austin elliot?? ahahahaha...u guys gota ask apples ,dg, barslut, hito, and tone-lover(especially tony! ahah) about this guy. im talkin about runnning in the dead of winter in womens lingerie!! fuckin proud as hell!

OMG.....I even heard about Austin Elliot. Just heard about a bear running up and down Austin street in womens lingerie....

This guy doesn't compare to Austin Elliot, but there is one crackhead homeless guy named Karim that hangs out in front of the C-Town on Broadway. He is fucked up most of the time and he just busts jokes all day long. Some shit like "Got Scotch?" and pulls out a roll of scotch tape, or stuff like "Got a cigarette? I got a light" and wips out a Christmas light, like when a chick walks by he says shit like "Wanna marry me? I got some food stamps". The really funny part is watching the expression on these girls' faces when he says shit like that.

I LIVE IN BAYSIDE QUEENS, SOME OF YOU MIGHT THINK IT'S NICE, BUT I LIVE ON THE ONE BLOCK IN BAYSIDE THAT'S ALL WHITE TRASH, EVERY DAY I COME HOME, I SEE ALL MY NEIGHBORS SITTING ON THEIR FRONT STEPS DRINKING AND SMOKING AWAY ALL THAT'S MISSING IS THE BANJO PLAYER....AND THEY ALL FEEL THE NEED TO SAY HELLO TO ME UUUGGGHHHH

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

anywayz, across the street from my house theres this guy that takes his dog for walks near our house and the dog shits on our property...and then writes us letters about not cleaning it up in an orderly fashion.

Why don't you swing on over to his place when you feel a shitter brewing inside. Find a nice patchy piece of lawn or whatever that he would notice. Drop your pants and drop a bomb on his turf. On a piece of paper write down "Have a nice day" with a smiley face and leave it by your masterpiece. Now with a feeling of redemption you should be walking away with a grin on your face like this :flame: :horns:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: