Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alchemy@Nations

Originally posted by nautilus60

I remember a while back we were talking about checking this party out. I just stumbled upon their website. It says besides goth and industrial they play hard techno and psytrance. So, check it out...

http://www.alchemy-dc.com/

I'd definitely be up for checking this out sometime. I have a friend who goes all the time and has been trying to get me to go :D

I just went to the site and went to dj line ups. Dude, that Shade guy is pale! Someone get him some sun :eek:

Hi Arthur :D ::waves::

Originally posted by nourishment

I could go goth for one night. Might be a blast, you know?

"When cross-cultures meet and start to get real." We should document the evening for an MTV after-school special.

Definitely. We should plan on it.

As for the MTV thing.... "This is a true story of 7 ravers picked to go to a goth club and have the night taped..." :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

As for the MTV thing.... "This is a true story of 7 ravers picked to go to a goth club and have the night taped..." :laugh:

jimi would be a perfect fit for that show...i think he would be the one that freaks out the most....

Do you think it would work? Do you think we'd have to stay sober? Do you think they'd pay our cover charge?

it might work, especially if there is some kinky stuff going on at the end of the night between a "raver" and a "goth"

Do you think it would work? Do you think we'd have to stay sober? Do you think they'd pay our cover charge?

they better pay our cover charge, cheap bastards! lol actually the cover at Alchemy is like $7 I think...

I don't think we'd have to stay sober. Nobody on the Real World/Road Rules ever does. Or maybe they always act that stupid? :eek:

All you have to do is wear a dog collar and volunteer for a spanking and we're in.

if you are the one giving the spanking i'll rush rightover to that fetish shoppe in G'town after work...hell I'll go right now..and get that dog collar :D

Originally posted by malanee

I'm 'bout it 'bout it! Count me in! I've been wanting to catch some psytrance for a while!

F the psytrance! They'll be plenty of that at Starscape. I'm down with the industrial and wearing the ol' angry scowl again. :mad:

Depending upon how this experiment in social science works out, the following week we can hit a hip-hop club.

I will go to the goth club (it was my idea after all) but you can count me out of going to a hip-hop club.

Depending upon how this experiment in social science works out, the following week we can hit a hip-hop club.

the following week its Lawler on Friday and at least for me Velvet on Saturday :(

Originally posted by vicman

the following week its Lawler on Friday and at least for me Velvet on Saturday :(

Is that the night for Pet Shop Boys? Buzz that Friday for Lawler and Porter is a must.

Originally posted by Kuro

Is that the night for Pet Shop Boys? Buzz that Friday for Lawler and Porter is a must.

yup. it'll be a Nation double duty weekend for me. Lawler and Porter 1,000% I will be there, especially after this weeks fiasco, then the next night Pet Shop Boys, I've been listening to them since '82, but never seen them live, so I am there 1,000%.