Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alchemy@Nations

Originally posted by Kuro

I will go to the goth club (it was my idea after all) but you can count me out of going to a hip-hop club.

Aw, c'mon. Where's your sense of adventure? LOL j/k! ;)

Nourishment - what's next after the hip hop club? This could get interesting...

Originally posted by nourishment

Can you two-step?

sure can! LOL I lived in Texas for 12 years. I think you mean texas two-stepping, no?

did anyone else have to take ballroom dancing in PE classes in highschool? Or is Fairfax County just weird? I learned the fox trot, the charleston.... the cha cha... oh yes and my personal favorite: the jitterbug.

I also do a mean hula.

They made me do the "Electric Slide" in gym class. In my gym uniform. And they video tape the carnage. I've never fully recovered.

Yikes... well we had to ballroom dance in our uniforms as well. My gym teacher was obsessed with the song "Hungry Eyes" from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack and she must have had a tape with just that song on it because that's what we use to fox trot to. I think it was the fox trot. Over & over & over again. Anyhow, I still can't listen to that song. Bad memories....

They made me do the "Electric Slide" in gym class. In my gym uniform. And they video tape the carnage. I've never fully recovered.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ROFLMAO!

There are times when I'm glad I went to private school...

I do remember square dancing in middle school though. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by crank47

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ROFLMAO!

stop. your compassion is overwhelming me. the flashbacks are nightmarish. i have yet to attend a wedding where this atrocity is not played. it's hard to say which inspires a speedier exit, the electric slide or the bouquet toss.

stop. your compassion is overwhelming me. the flashbacks are nightmarish. i have yet to attend a wedding where this atrocity is not played. it's hard to say which inspires a speedier exit, the electric slide or the bouquet toss.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Damn! I still haven't stopped laughing. :D

As for weddings, I don't think there's a way to avoid it. Most of my now-married friends specifically told the "dj" not to play electric slide, macarena, chicken dance etc..., but they always do with some excuse about the guests requesting it. Just makes me want to :blown:

Originally posted by crank47

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Damn! I still haven't stopped laughing. :D

As for weddings, I don't think there's a way to avoid it. Most of my now-married friends specifically told the "dj" not to play electric slide, macarena, chicken dance etc..., but they always do with some excuse about the guests requesting it. Just makes me want to :blown:

I like the way you put "DJ" in quotes. At my wedding reception I think me and my wife might need to bring records and spin a tag-team set.