Clubplanet Nightlife Community

partners

jy

Should it matter how many people someone slept with or more importantly what circumstances lead to sex?

I was talking to the guy that i'm currently interested in about sex last night and the topic of previous partners came up. We were completely honest with each other about how many people we'd been with and what circumstances it happened in.

When he first told me how many I had no problem with the amount of people he'd been with but when he started to explain how it happened i realized that the guy has never had sex within a long term relationship. Everytime he's had sex it's been a one night stand and everytime he had sex he never knew the person.

He hasn't been with a lot of people he's actually been with less people than i have but it kind of bothers me that everytime he's had sex it's been with a random person that he just met.

two of the people he's been with happened the same night and when i heard that i was really turned off by it all.

he comes off as a really sweet guy with really good intentions.

now i don't know if i should take this to heart or if i should just leave it in the past. I know that what he's done before me shouldn't affect me and I should leave it in the past where it belongs but i can't help but wonder if he just plays girls or whatever.

:confused:

Who knows lady.

Maybe he just charges into relatioships with his mind soley on his penis...crashes ...and never had the oppertunity.

Maybe this..maybe that.

While we think about all these maybes the time is slipping by.

Work with what you know...

"he comes off as a really sweet guy with really good intentions. "

A good start eh? Jude the rest for yourself.

:flame:

Maybes hes just a terrible lay? :laugh:

Before jumping into anything sexual with him, try to find out what his intentions are with you (granted he may not be completely honest.) Tell him off hand that you're not into random hook ups and that should give him a hint.

If you decide to sleep with him, make sure that he gets tested first:eek: