Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ne one know when roxy is reopening?

johnny stopped playing Iio after they performed...since then, he only messed with the La's of the song--

U people must remember that not only is JV the resident, but he is also a major part of the party and bringing in people--so if he has to play a few vocals to keep fine looking girls in there, fcuk it...keep the vocals coming--

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

johnny stopped playing Iio after they performed...since then, he only messed with the La's of the song--

U people must remember that not only is JV the resident, but he is also a major part of the party and bringing in people--so if he has to play a few vocals to keep fine looking girls in there, fcuk it...keep the vocals coming--

Mike BuGouT

spoken like a tru dj :idea::D

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Mike BuGouT

this may be true in some aspects but im sorry you gotta spin what you like otherwise you lose the emotion in it.....i know vicious loves throwing it down old school style cause hes told me many times.....hes doing what he has to for the party and his real fans arent feeling it....

Originally posted by msoprano13

this may be true in some aspects but im sorry you gotta spin what you like otherwise you lose the emotion in it.....i know vicious loves throwing it down old school style cause hes told me many times.....hes doing what he has to for the party and his real fans arent feeling it....

Spoken like a true TUNNEL head;)

Originally posted by msoprano13

For real though......Roxy has twisted his style too much. Nothing like when he was laying it down at Tunnel, but then again, I know what he is capable of and thats why I still support him although I think he has gone a little cheese. I personally don't think that he has to play that ongoing vocal garbage to keep that crowd.