Clubplanet Nightlife Community

armin cancelled NYC and DC

Due to visa problems, our artist ARMIN VAN BUUREN will not be able to perform in the US this Friday at EXIT - NEW YORK or on Saturday at GLOW - Washington. We are very disappointed in and hope that we can make it to you in the future. On May the 26th he will definitely be in New York and we are looking for a new date in June or July for Washington. David Lewis DAVID LEWIS PRODUCTIONS (Management Armin van Buuren)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

http://www.arminvanbuuren.com/index2.html

click on "gigs"

:mad:

I heard this this morning from someone else, not from dreamdrops. the very shady thing is that I called Exit out of curiosity (I'm not going, so it's doesn't bother me) and I had this brief exchange:

Me: Is Armin still spinning tonight?

:rolleyes:: Yes he is.

Me: Didn't he have some visa problems?

:rolleyes:: No, he is in the country

Before you kids plop down your money to see AVB tonight I suggest you be absolutely certain AVB will be there, it looks like he is not. Or else you'll be subjected to the ear piercing sounds of Tony Draper at his Frisbee release party :worry2:

Honestly--

I just called an even though I mentioned that his official website says he cancelled, the lady insisted not only was he in the US, but he will be spinning--

Hmm... Roxy gives me Tshirts and appriciates my bizness,

Exit lies to me and tries to dupe me out of my money.

Anyone else see anything wrong here?

Mike BuGouT

well, look on the bright side....at least exit help up its reputation for lining up star international talent and falling through the night it is supposed to happen....all i have left to say is what i been sayin since i saw this...:blown: :blown: :blown: