Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Fuck You To Fiu's Radio Station...88.1fm!!!!!

sgtfury

Ok, on wednesday, im driving along at around 4pm and im listening to FIU's radio station and they announce they are having a contest to win free movie tickets for the sneak preview of the movie "Deuces Wild"...i get psyched because i want to see this movie...i decide to call in and guess what?...i win the tickets.....i thought it was so cool...i go to pick up the tickets the next day and when i get there, they tell me that the tickets "disappeared".....they offer to give me some lame assed coupons for some free smoothies but...i was so pissed..so im giving FIU's radio station a big FUCK YOU....they just lost a supporter and listener...

Hey sorry to hear about that...but dont throw out the baby with the bathwater (always wanted to say that)

There are lot of good shows..that give stuff out...Listen to Kaenow's show on Monday from 7-9. With myself and him spining house/trance..and everything in between.

I will give you a couple of my cds to make it up...

peace

david

Originally posted by sgtfury

Ok, on wednesday, im driving along at around 4pm and im listening to FIU's radio station and they announce they are having a contest to win free movie tickets for the sneak preview of the movie "Deuces Wild"...i get psyched because i want to see this movie...i decide to call in and guess what?...i win the tickets.....i thought it was so cool...i go to pick up the tickets the next day and when i get there, they tell me that the tickets "disappeared".....they offer to give me some lame assed coupons for some free smoothies but...i was so pissed..so im giving FIU's radio station a big FUCK YOU....they just lost a supporter and listener...

I think I would actually choose the free smoothies. especially if they are for jamba juice. damn i love those things.