Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lazy Dog @rain. Night in review

fat0ny

2 words. Absolute fucking amazing time. ok.. so maybe that wasnt 2 words.. but it was just that. I cannot tell you what a great pleasure it was to meet all the CP people. i couldent have been any happier if i was with a gang of hot bitches. You guys where all great and i had a wonderfull night and im glad i shared it with you all.

LD was bad as fuck. Funky ass deep house. the room was soo full i had to hear it outside. we had to relocate the CP reunion to the benches outside. There was like a million people in there dancing their ass off. All the people in there where amazing. I cant wait till the next CP reunion. See all of you soon. and ill Resize the pictures for download tommorow.. i got about 200 pics. so it might take a day or so before i post them up somwhere.. if anyone has any available webspace.. please let me know. PEACE!

-fat0ny

I was GREAT hanging with all you guys, AGAIN! Lazy Dog threw down some REALLY NICE TUNES!!!!!!! Had a blast! :D

OH... can't wait to see those photos, Tony :)

Lee, Zuly, Joey and Meng... where the hell were you guys?

Lor and Leo>>> You guys SUCK! :tongue:

i had a great time last night. it was nice to see the cp mafia in effect. even the ssm showed up as well. great tunes from lazy dog and what not. Next week Krush Groove and DHM should be an intresting mix.

TUESDAYS @ Blue (DHM)

WED @ Nikkie's (DHM)

WED @ Jazid (Spam Allstars)

ThUR @ Hoy Como Ayer (Fuacata!) with the Spam All Stars

FRI @ RAIN AQUABOOTY! (DHM + Special Guests)

Anything going on today? :)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

SSM

Dubnetwork

Originally posted by calix

Lee, Zuly, Joey and Meng... where the hell were you guys?

Still studying for final exams........I'll be out of commission for another 2 weeks.

<i'm going through w/drawl :shake:>

another great night at Rain. The club was full and had a great time with my peeps from work (as always), the CP crew (Charlie, Annette, Danny, Mimi, Stacey, Marcos, Barbie, Chris, Frank....), Mari (flygrl) and her girls crew :)

Music was amazing, loved all the tracks, gonna be playing my Lazy Dog CDs this weekend over and over again. :)

Christie!!, where the hell were you?????????????

:D :D

Lazy Dog wuz kewl.

Had a blast wit all the CPers once again....Anyone have any idea just how many official CP meetups we've done since we first started back in June 2001?

I think that would be an interesting homework project for someone who's bored off their ass.

"I'm lazy when I'm dancing, i'm lazy when i walk, I'm lazy when I'm laughing, I'm lazy when I talk." "I'm wicked and I'm lazy".

finally i meet some cp people!! nice meeting with fatony and rcrespo...and of course pod, running around the place snapping pics...great time at rain, first time, i am going to be there again next friday...great vibe and great crowd...going to ciscos today, if any of u cpers are going that would be great...i will be the drunk white cuban!! (keep ur eyes peeled):tongue:

ps

didnt get to see u mimi, my cuz told me he saw u....:(

okay, someone plz remind me that it's probably not in my best interest to run 5 miles b/4 you go out! ouff, stac was ridiculous tired but glad i pushed myself to go.

didn't really care for the opening of the set...a bit blah. BUT definitely got better. and that e.b.t.g track is still one of my fav's.

cp mafia brings a vibe of their own. tbc...

ramon & tony> thank you!

L> oops, t'was "the don" fault?!? tho, mad funny! talk to "luscious" leo???

marcos> you're the bomb! ibiza 02 :D

ok.. I got my pictures done. somtime this afternoon the should be up on a webspace.. i cant do the self serve thing.. i dont have the space or the bandwidth. Im working something out with one of my friends.. hes got a t3 at work. soon ill have a website with all the pictures for you guys and everyone else. If anyone wants the pictures now.. and has AIM.. Im me.. and ill send them over Ziped

Originally posted by staceyg5

okay, someone plz remind me that it's probably not in my best interest to run 5 miles b/4 you go out! .....

Dum Dum :screwy: No wonder you planted your ass on that couch and never got up again..... :laugh: BTW, what the hell was that "she thinks she's funny" comment about..... :rolleyes: I haven't forgotten that one.