Clubplanet Nightlife Community

recurring cp topics?!?!?!?!?

these are the ones that we see over and over again, whether they come up every couple of days, or just once a week. but, man, i know you join me in feeling, sometimes, that if you see that topic one more time, you will lose your shit!!! :mad:

so here are some that we see all too often. add as many as you want (and don't pick on my topic on the l.a. board, 'cause it's a column, you sasspots!!!):

1. your club sucks (pick one)

2. mine doesn't (pick one)

3. your dj sucks (pick one)

4. mine doesn't (pick one)

5. test, don't reply (and then people do :confused: )

6. i'm drunk

7. i'm gonna start a clique-y thread that only my few three other friends will understand, post it on a public messageboard and make other people feel left out when i could just call them

hey, i don't mean to be negative, but i had to let that out.

Originally posted by karch

haha. I don't like the "Satan:" topics. It's like if you wanna write something to the holy dark lord then write him a PM or E-mail. I think the "Satan:" threads are used for everyone else to see.

. . I have to agree. . . PM's are an efficient way to get to people quickly and easily . . . . that simple . . . back to you chuck at the newsdesk . . :smoke: . . .