Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~*i Need Help!!!!!*~~~

Well I quit cold turkey and it sucked...fully packed with mood swings and food cravings ..pure hell.....My friend quit because he shoved the whole bunch of them in his mouth and lit them all and ended up gettin sick and couldnt even smoke anther one after that..another friend of mine put vinegar on the ends of the cigs and left one w/o it so they were all gross except one and when he wanted a cig he had to find the one in the pack that didnt have it on it and eventually he got sick of doin that and ended up to bein a social smoker, then eventually quit. Some weird ideas but they work:)

~~~ well ive tried cold turkey but the problem is that i have constant access to cigarettes both my parents smoke and most of my friends do too:mad: as for shoving alot of them in my mouth at the same time that could work but doesnt sound pleasant i guess ima attempt cold turkey again starting tomm:tongue:

btw...destiny779 u sound like a cool person come to the next cp meetup if u can.:D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ well ive tried cold turkey but the problem is that i have constant access to cigarettes both my parents smoke and most of my friends do too:mad: as for shoving alot of them in my mouth at the same time that could work but doesnt sound pleasant i guess ima attempt cold turkey again starting tomm:tongue:

btw...destiny779 u sound like a cool person come to the next cp meetup if u can.:D

Well the shovin a lot of them in your mouth isnt pleasant but trust me do it once and it'll prob work...as for goin to the next meetup I think that Im going the 26th or something like that...Im tryin unfortunately cash is low so I have to see :D:tongue:

Originally posted by legend38

My dad quit through this hypnotism thing, and he smoked for 20 years.

I am tryin to get Deb to do it. :zzz:

~~~i dont think she'll do it anytime soon me and her were talking about it at matrix and she said she once quit for a month and got so sick that she decided she'd rather smoke than fel that way again:(

SexxyH, the most important thing is to stay focused. Try quiting w/ a friend or at least let all your friends know that you are quiting. Believe it or not, moral support is one of the best answers to help kick the habbit. Try telling your closest friends to watch out for you and make sure that they don't let you smoke. Also, chewing regular gum or candy can help whenever you get the urge for a smoke. They say smoking is an oral fixation so just pop in a piece of gum the next time you feel like smoking a cigarette. Stay strong!

-Peace:shades2:

~~~i dont think she'll do it anytime soon me and her were talking about it at matrix and she said she once quit for a month and got so sick that she decided she'd rather smoke than fel that way again:(

I dunno, I smoke a cig every now and then, I could not imagine feeling the way my lungs do the day after, every single day. It is not a healthy feeling. I'm still gonna try :)

Originally posted by pk1

SexxyH, the most important thing is to stay focused. Try quiting w/ a friend or at least let all your friends know that you are quiting. Believe it or not, moral support is one of the best answers to help kick the habbit. Try telling your closest friends to watch out for you and make sure that they don't let you smoke. Also, chewing regular gum or candy can help whenever you get the urge for a smoke. They say smoking is an oral fixation so just pop in a piece of gum the next time you feel like smoking a cigarette. Stay strong!

-Peace:shades2:

~~~i know hun but none of my friends are really supportive my best friend doesnt wanna quit so even tho she doesnt offer me stoges she says its just a phase and ill be back to smoking in time:(

~~~i know hun but none of my friends are really supportive my best friend doesnt wanna quit so even tho she doesnt offer me stoges she says its just a phase and ill be back to smoking in time:(

Well I think that since you really want to quit that you'll do it:D It's goin to be hard but trust me if I can do it believe me you can too :tongue:

Originally posted by destiny779

Well I think that since you really want to quit that you'll do it:D It's goin to be hard but trust me if I can do it believe me you can too :tongue:

~~~at least someone supports me:D

~~~at least someone supports me:D

No prob ...trust me I know how hard it is to quit and all the temptations you have...my mom used to smoke so much and I used to take hers or my friends...then one day I went out for a run and I couldnt breathe so I realized I had to quit...and now I'm only a social smoker very rarely but in the beginning I wasnt because I couldnt it was wayyy too much temptation....you'll do fine you'll quit....GOOD LUCK!!!:D:):tongue:

Originally posted by destiny779

No prob ...trust me I know how hard it is to quit and all the temptations you have...my mom used to smoke so much and I used to take hers or my friends...then one day I went out for a run and I couldnt breathe so I realized I had to quit...and now I'm only a social smoker very rarely but in the beginning I wasnt because I couldnt it was wayyy too much temptation....you'll do fine you'll quit....GOOD LUCK!!!:D:):tongue:

~~~i shall do this!!!!!:D

~~~i shall do this!!!!!:D

So how's the non-smoking thing going. Just from personal experience, the first week is the hardest. Then it gets easier as you go along.

Originally posted by pk1

So how's the non-smoking thing going. Just from personal experience, the first week is the hardest. Then it gets easier as you go along.

~~~for right now its actually not even going lol im starting on monday:D