Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where can I get good lobster at?

ok................. its a bit of a drive but has good seafood, and lobster its called Legal Sea Foods the one I have been to is in the Palisades Center Mall in west nyack.

Here's some info.. http://www.legalseafoods.com/where/newyork.htm

oh yea and its good if you need something to do afterwards b/c Dave& Busters is right there too.

hope this helps ya

-peace

-fearlessnyc

Originally posted by cpflex

Def go to the Spanish Tavern in Mountainside, the lobster there is off the hook, great food, great place, check it out you won't be dissappointed. Dress fairly nice.

I 2nd that. . . also try Iberia in Newark @ 82 or 67 Ferry Street YUMMY. . . :laugh:

Originally posted by magilicuti

I have to take someone for a birthday dinner and they like lobster. And no I don't wanna go to Red Lobster. Any suggestions?

Go to IBERIA in newarkk, there none for the best seafood...if its for 2 they give you for 4,,,very very worth goin,,good luck,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

There be this hole near my crib up around the lake called PUB199 and it iff the hook! A big ass lobster and 2 dozen steamers for $14.99 or a 20 oz steak with 2 dozen steamers for the same price or king crab legs! I go at least twice a week.

It's the best place in the east coast and if you don't know now you do homey.

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

You can also go to Blue Water Grill in the city. YUMMY. They come and show you the lobster before they even cook it....and its a really nice place! I love lobster..so it has a firsthand approval!

that place is off da hook! Blue Water Grill is a great choice.

• 4 weeks later...