Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 10 Most Beatiful CP'ers

compile a list of your top 10 most beautiful cp'ers...

NOTE: the beauty i'm refering to has NOOOOOTTTTHHHIIIINGGGG to do with looks.... so don't list anyone for aesthetics

This idea was spawned from sitting in the doctor's office for 45 minutes yesterday, and staring at some magazine list "top 50 most beautiful people" and thinking to myself that most of them are horrible human beings when you get down to it...

if you don't mind, include what makes you feel that way about each person you list...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

~Siceone

~DG Model

~Joeg

~fierydesire

~Snoozie8

~az-tec

~neptune1

~yoguy80

~glowgirlnyc

~phuturephunk

**based on knowledge of musik, overall sweetness on the boards, informative responses to help others, downright humor, and some personal reasons ;) **

In no special order.....

Christian aka Crobra...for always helping out with me and Maudy and having a good sense of humor.

Stefen aka Deny Axsess...ummm, beautiful in that angry techno sort of way!

JoeG...always a joy to be around, an all around great guy.

Kris the Hacker...same goes for him as mentioned above, plus having the courage/talent to go up against Adam X ;)

Natasha aka Mist {oops! or is it Misk?!}...for being the truely beautiful other half of the crazy croatian :tongue:

Shannon aka Lavender Menace...for being another beeeeeautiful {not so angry} techno girl!

and of course....Maudy, for too many reasons to count. :love:

Originally posted by mugwump

*Mugz sings:

"everyyybodiiies beautifuuuullll"

How can one narrow it down

to TEN..?

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Guidos, Clubbers and Ravers alike!

(But I got one Go-Go that

takes the top ten award)

:heart:

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

it just makes me wanna :puke:

hrrrmmm.....in ABC order...

TOP 10 BOYS

AtomicApples

Barslut

Brickhouse

Bog

DGModel

HackDaddy

Joeg

Origskeemr

Phonk

Siceone

TOP 10 KITTENS

ClubKat

FieryD

LavendarMenace

Misk

Saigray

Snoozi

Somebitch

TastyT

Wideskies

XXlea

**but of course, we're all beautiful!*:D

my lil bootleg top 10. . .which for some reason, come in pairs!?

::meows - the beautiful people, the beautiful people dodododo::

~my personal 4~

gabo and joew(hore) - for taking a chance on a kitten. . .:love:

miss desire and miss moonshine - my biatches, whatever i think u think it before me, whatever i do u dont judge me for it. . .

~my cp generals~

nurse glow and the smurf - for generally bringing awesome vibes to the board. . .

lavander and the phonk - who couldnt love the lavender rack? :D and the exclimations of "phonk!" in person and on the board!

senor mofongo and cocoa brown - another wild pair. . .twice the size of this kitten and def. twice the heartand soulllll. . .

Def. beautiful people inside and out! I could go on for days because i love all of u but. . .sigh only 10 :blown:

there are people on this board who have taken care of me when i've needed it, talked to me when i've been upset, danced in joyous mayhem with me, acted really friendly without a reason or a prompt, asked about me because they wanted to know me for real, and have been overall rather honorable and caring... and the most astounding part is that people have done all this without even knowing me very well at all.

names needn't matter... we should all strive to be like this. :]

thanks for the mention, Kat.

i'm not even going to list b/c to me it ain't just centered around looks. it's all 100% aura.

And i don't want people to get jealous or feel left out :)

You all know who you are and by now you should know if i think you're a hottie ;)

Uh huh :tongue:

awwwwwwwww girlies you're the schweetest ;) Klohe I haven't seen you in forever girl hitting up Vinyl one of these Sat?? hmmmmmmmmmm top 10 CPers

we'll you're all great for your own reasons, and your individuality that's what makes hanging out with you all so often bearable hehe ;) a lot of you have become good friends a few have become more thank you for being so beautiful :) xxxooo

-bogb (for being such a wonderful, caring person and for keeping up with me :) xxx)

-joeg (who will never stop speeding, whose sarcasm cheers me up, and for lying on my floor after Pseudo)

-barvybe (for being someone I could talk to about anything during a very rough time, and for being the first person I met from CP)

-siceone (for being a sweety, and the talent to dance in a sweater)

-djjonstephen (for the neverending dance steps, smile that used to make my heart melt, and for having the classic Greek bum chin)

-cintron (for his overflowing energy and enthusiam on the dancefloor)

-Spragga (he may be an old man, but he can still get his groove on)

-trippintrance (for great hugs)

-Maudy (for his mugwumpian originality and dedication to the underground)

And all the rest of you fine young men who I love to see every weekend that for some reason I can't recall just now....

-and as for the girlies you sexboarders Marcid, Clubkat, Tasty, Fiery, XXlea, Klohe, you make life much more interesting :)

-Shannon (LavMen) (because she's hard to figure out, makes killer pizza ;))

-Rachel (kisses my Vegas woman)

-Glowgirl (I can always trust that I will bump into you at the best events, kickass dancer)

-Danielle my Crystelbella (for friendship, SF walks, and f*cked up rides back to Jersey)

-Lainie (cottoncandy, you Diva) (for your strength, hard work, and tolerance of people who just don't UNDERSTAND)

and to all the other GORGEOUS woman I forgot at this time... I sowwy, you know I still love ya!

oh, can you two shut it?

this thread beats the hell out of "BLABLAHBLAH IS SO HOT!!!!" which is all we ever see around here...

tb: i'm sure aly will mention you, because you never forget to lock her cage...

and eric: i'm sure someone will mention you and your striking resemblence to frankenberry....

:tongue:

fuck you all, feel the cp love or some shit... :hat:

~~~im not gonna say any names n/m i will

airatomic--:love:

dolik-:hump:

mssabina-awesome girly....glad we r friends

roninmess-u know i wove u even tho ur an ass sometimes!! midget tossing!!!

godfatherbam-ur a sweetie hun and canada sux!

bebby34673057-ur an awesome girl hun mwaaaazzzzzz draper 4 life

:blown::tongue:

djjon--mwaaaaaaz

siceone-lawn gnome!

the nyack/bronx crew-u guys make me laugh

breakbeatz2---cracker!