Top 10 Most Beatiful CP'ers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeg

oh, can you two shut it?

this thread beats the hell out of "BLABLAHBLAH IS SO HOT!!!!" which is all we ever see around here...

tb: i'm sure aly will mention you, because you never forget to lock her cage...

GodDAMMIT Joe! Like, not to use a total yachtie-ism or anything but... You totally took the wind out of my sails on this one.

**Vixen agrees with Rizzo**

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Everyone is BeaUtiFUL wiTH AwesOME Personalities!!!

Just Look For Yourself!!! :)

COLLAGE-CP3_copy1.jpg

wooohooo i remeber that i was even in it back when u people used to hate on me for hhaven a pic in my sig ;) first roll 6th over

1-girly

2-girly

3-girly

4-girly

5-girly

6-Eddie(deeprock, Eddie Esq0

7-msoprano

8- airatomic

9-girly

10-girly

those are just my 10 favorite people. But i love you all and think you are all beautiful

:cool:

eheh glow is the greatest i swear...and the craziest part about the collage is that when it first came out I KNEW NO ONE!! now i can name about 80% of the collage..scaryyyyyyy...and yes..larry still looks like balki...robin still looks like vanilla ice...joeg still has manboobs..quoth is still a drunk (fri night bitch..i shoulda recorded u)..some things never change

Originally posted by PFloyd40

oh man i'm not in the collage... i guess i havent' been around long enough...

;)

:laugh:

they think this is an awards? remember the CP awards we had like a year and a half ago...lol

there were like 50 categories ....lmao

Originally posted by az-tec

:laugh:

they think this is an awards? remember the CP awards we had like a year and a half ago...lol

there were like 50 categories ....lmao

I went looking for this award thing, and ended up finding all the old drama threads from like a year back.

Whoooooo man, can we say BURN? :eek:

yeah, can we just move all the jokes and crap to drama? or atleast do it on another thread?

I was hoping we'd have one serious topic on the board that doesn't revolve around t&a or jp Vs td...

yeah, can we just move all the jokes and crap to drama? or atleast do it on another thread?

I was hoping we'd have one serious topic on the board that doesn't revolve around t&a or jp Vs td...

Amen:D

ah shut the fuck up and lighten up joe. You yourself dont post shit thats on topic like yer car modifications on sex board thread..but then again who does? Don't cry over spilt milk just cause you feel someone's tryin to rain on your parade. I dont see how this is such a serious topic anyhow lol...and if jizzo or anyone else for that matter have offended you then booooohoooooo what the fuck? Its just fuckin entertainment man, you gotta chill with this serious Sally approach.

so what you guys think of Draper's new cd v.s. Jonathan peters SF mix cd?

I havent listened to either...has anyone else? is it any good? care to comment?

Also...who see this Anna Kournikova fake pics in Penthouse lately? ah man whoever it is sure has some nice tits and ass.

. . . eh . . such is life . . .

Originally posted by quoth

ah shut the fuck up and lighten up joe. You yourself dont post shit thats on topic like yer car modifications on sex board thread..but then again who does? Don't cry over spilt milk just cause you feel someone's tryin to rain on your parade. I dont see how this is such a serious topic anyhow lol...and if jizzo or anyone else for that matter have offended you then booooohoooooo what the fuck? Its just fuckin entertainment man, you gotta chill with this serious Sally approach.

ahh shut it... if you're gonna ruin a thread, atleast do it in a way that hasn't been done to death...

"hey I know! :idea: we'll get some pics that say funny things, and post em!!!"

now why don't you tell us about how beautiful your empty bottle of heineken is... ;)

:tongue: