Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID from Surf Club and Tempts on Sunday!!!!

What is the name of the song that Kirk Lopez played at Surf that made everyone go ballistic? It has the craziest buildup I have ever heard. Then when the beat finally goes on everyone was going crazy. Later on that Sunday, Richie Santana played the same song at Tempts. I'm not really good with music, nor have I been really going out during the winter. So I am a dummy when it comes to music. What is the name of the song. It starts off really slow, then it builds up like crazy.

any help? :confused:

Originally posted by clubangel

I was on the dance floor when that came on...NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

you..... on the dance floor... NEVER.....lol

Nice little 2 minute chat we had, Sun. was nuts. I saw you learned your Djais lesson, it took me a few years to figure it out too....

I was coming out of the bathroom from outside of surf on my way back into the club and u could hear Goin Thru It.......it was so funny 'cuz the people outside starting rushing back inside getting all amped up. There is nothing like hearing Jonathan Peters work the ish out of this song at Sound Factory but let me tell u, GTI without a doubt is a quick adrenaline rush to any crowd. There was a guy standing by the door to get back into surf waving everyone back into the club saying "Come on everyone, hurry up it's going thru it" It was funny 'cuz he was being sarcasticly funny about it knowing that people would be running back into the club to jam out to the song which people did. :letsgo:

Originally posted by vipete23

saleen, i swear i heard tsettos play goin thru it at joeys a couple of months ago...maybe im wrong, but i'm pretty sure i heard it...

I think you may have heard Kirk Lopez play that right before Denny came on.

Regardless if Denny plays the song or not ......The song is an instant Adrenaline Rush. Ask anyone that was at Surf or Temps this past weekend. YOu can feel the energy from the song through the crowd. The song is 6 months old and its still the peak song of most DJ's sets.

LIsten to what Richie Rydel does to this song. He works the shit out of it. NOt as good as JP, but he definitely fucks with the song, and makes his entire dance floor go nutso.