Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was supposed to go and I wante to go but...and yes I've said this many times before, my friends hate clubs and the ones who do go cant go this weekend or are goin somewhere else..im not goin by myself so Im stuck:mad:

The guy on the left, I happen to know, and none of you would have the balls to make fun of him to his face... :rolleyes:

But back to the TOPIC at hand....

Gary, I might be checkin it out this week. It's Erin's birthday too.

Originally posted by roninmess

The guy on the left, I happen to know, and none of you would have the balls to make fun of him to his face... :rolleyes:

But back to the TOPIC at hand....

Gary, I might be checkin it out this week. It's Erin's birthday too.

lol these fucks dont know bro...kid that was before the SAUCEEEEE fucking fegs!! :laugh:

see u @ sf either this sat or next

Originally posted by joeysf

LOL FOR REAL ANY OF YOU FUCKS GOT A PROBELM..COME SAY SHIT TO MY FACE..THAT PIC IS FUCKING MAD OLD AND WACKKK..

ALL YOU HATERS..FAQ-Q!! BITCH ASS FEGS!

ahh, NOW the day is complete...

Every time I go to sf I have a bad experience....

The first time I went (and it was the first time i was in a city club) a speaker burst into flames at 2am and we just left because the whole situation was so fucking rediculous. People were banging on the doors to get back in cause they didn't know what was going on... others thought it was a drug bust and panicked... and all these meatheads were fighting.... plain chaos.

The second time the DJ I was there to see canceled out and Luv and Lodi were there. Then I kept getting attacked by meaty men and I left after an hour of being there and went to Vinyl.

So... it will take some convincing to get me to go back there.

Originally posted by jennEfer

Every time I go to sf I have a bad experience....

The first time I went (and it was the first time i was in a city club) a speaker burst into flames at 2am and we just left because the whole situation was so fucking rediculous. People were banging on the doors to get back in cause they didn't know what was going on... others thought it was a drug bust and panicked... and all these meatheads were fighting.... plain chaos.

The second time the DJ I was there to see canceled out and Luv and Lodi were there. Then I kept getting attacked by meaty men and I left after an hour of being there and went to Vinyl.

So... it will take some convincing to get me to go back there.

But if Ice,Spiker,and Dippity Doo are gonna be womp womping up in there it must be one hell of a party...NO?

:)

just wondering what kind of gel u guys use to get your hair to stand up like that...been searching and still havent found a good gel....also, what makeup and lipstick do you guys prefer??

and when you guys have sex..who gives it, who gets it, and who watches....

also, how much juice have ou consumed in the last month

how long are you in a club b4 your shirt comes off

how many people do you elbow in a given night...

what kind of car did mommy and daddy buy you...

and what did they buy you after you crashed the first car...

god, i could go on and on....this is so much fun....:hat:

Originally posted by kandyraver

these kids will be there so why not go attachment.php?s=&postid=179584:laugh:

~~~ummmm i know they guy on the left and u and tunnelbandit both WISH u looked like him:mad: don't hate on other people just b/c u dont have the discipline to go to a gym every day and take care of urself!!!!

~~~on a diif note! joey thats ur pic from JP's b-day last year right?:confused:

Originally posted by clubmouse

just wondering what kind of gel u guys use to get your hair to stand up like that...been searching and still havent found a good gel....also, what makeup and lipstick do you guys prefer??

and when you guys have sex..who gives it, who gets it, and who watches....

also, how much juice have ou consumed in the last month

how long are you in a club b4 your shirt comes off

how many people do you elbow in a given night...

what kind of car did mommy and daddy buy you...

and what did they buy you after you crashed the first car...

god, i could go on and on....this is so much fun....:hat:

lol is this kid a fucking feg or what

hey sexxyh, i go to the gym every day, and i take care of myself, and i sure as hell dont look like that....i guess it boils down to vanity, when i go out to a club, i wear regular clothes, im not there to impress anyone or show off. Im there for the people and the music. you wonder why people always knock on "SF juicheads" its because they seem so fake and made up, they seem rude and self-centered when bumping into people, throwing elbows, and scowling at anyone who gets in their way..they carry themselves as better...all these attributes go against the point of the club music scene, which promotes acceptance, love, and above all.....BEING YOURSELF (THANK YOU DT)

Maybe if you and your hs clique became less vain and narcissistic we wouldnt have these arguements day after day after day after day:rolleyes:

lol sexxxy h..just let me see a pic of these kids..all fucking haters..but who cares..if they got a prob they can sure address it to my face..

later..i dont post here and i am not gonna start..SFFFF!!! OH SHITTTTTTT