Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

OK, trying to save a life here:

I'll put my two cents in here and say that is this boy is stacking Oxymetholone (Anadrol) and Methandrostenolone (Dianabol), this boy might not be around all that long to cause problems. Dianabol is 17-alpha alkylated, and hard on your liver ( but no harder than, say, 2 glasses of Vodka a day ), but Anadrol has been shown to be liver toxic is large doses, in GGT and other discreet liver function tests. Together, this boy is lookin for a world of hurt down the road. Plus, together, major supression of the HPT axis ( Hypothalmus, Pituatary, Testes ), Anadrols problems with progesterone related gyconomastia ( bitch tits ), Dianabols problems with estrogen related gynocomastia, he may have a nice set of titties on the way, along with nosediving endogenic ( natural ) Testosterone levels, he won't have much of a set of balls either. Stupid, stupid people.

OK, well, advice for this fewl: Never mix these two dipshit. Stack Winstrol with Anadrol, as Winstrol is progesterone supressive and has a different mode of action than Anadrol. Never use Dianabol at more than 30mg/day, and discontinue after 5 weeks.

protect your fuckin liver:

Here are the other supplements that can help to protect the liver when taking oral anabolic steroids (or any liver-toxic drugs):

Standardized silymarin 160 mg + 3x/day

Evening primrose oil 1300 mg 2x/day

Alpha lipoic acid 100 to 200 mg 3x/day

Glycyrrhizinate Forte 1 capsule 3x/day

N-acetyl cysteine 600 mg 3x/day

Glutamine powder 2g to 12g 3x/day (1 heaping teaspoon = 4 g, 1 hpg tablespoon = 12 grams)

Omega 3 fatty acids 2 to 3 capsules 3x/day

Liverite 2 tablets two to three times a day

Lung Tan Xie Gan Chinese herb formula - as directed

( I have a rather large pharmacology background :) )

Got this from a pharmacologically intellectual Viking from another board...At that rate kiddo might as well throw in some Lipitor and his liver goes byebye

:rolleyes:

-Jamms "notworthit" :tongue:

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by boymopar73

of course i wouldn't say it to his face... his face probably comes up to my shoulder... so.. kinda tough, no??? or would it just be over his head :D

oh... and hello... i'm new.. play nice with me :hat:

u fucking stupid kid..I am 6'1 and ready for you to come up to my face..!

yeah i NEVER really heard on an anadrol 50 and dbol stack..thats soem fucking sick shit you are gonna put your liver through..

everybody knows when u do tabs to take milk thistle because it coats your liver..but with dbols and anadrol..dammmmmm SONNNN

fuck that..u wanna get big, do a cycle of deca test and dbols

:eek::rolleyes:

ohh yeah quoth..uyeah bro its me joeyyyyy from experience..just came here to post cause people talk shit..like that moose fuck..but he seems chill now..

Originally posted by joeysf

ohh yeah quoth..uyeah bro its me joeyyyyy from experience..just came here to post cause people talk shit..like that moose fuck..but he seems chill now..

sup kid.

Welcome to MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY playground. Lighten up cause most people talk shit here. If you cant stand drama then LEAVE...but..if you love drama like we do you are more than welcome to stay...I'll even buy ya a Guinness :laugh:

btw..why are experience ppl migrating here anyhow? Shit the more the merrier but are things getting that bad over there? :eek:

Originally posted by joeysf

yeah i NEVER really heard on an anadrol 50 and dbol stack..thats soem fucking sick shit you are gonna put your liver through..

everybody knows when u do tabs to take milk thistle because it coats your liver..but with dbols and anadrol..dammmmmm SONNNN

fuck that..u wanna get big, do a cycle of deca test and dbols

:eek::rolleyes:

Yeah but when you see this moose fucks stunning mass and 7 inch spikes....you will be in utter awe:eek:

I'M A MONSTER!!!!!

Originally posted by sfqtipie

SOUNFACTORY SUNDAY IS NOT "DRESS TO IMPRESS" ITS MAD CASUAL, I WEAR SWEAT PANTS. ALL YOU SF HATERS NEED TO STAY AWAY.:blown::knife::chainsaw:

I am starting to notice a trend here....

Why does everyone with "SF" in their name have a fascination with the caps lock button. Hmmmmmm...are you yelling?

Originally posted by sfqtipie

I READ ONE OF YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS AND YOU BROUGHT UP HIGHSCHOOL. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE A LOSER IN HS AND NEVER GOT BETTER LOOKING!!!! ARE YOU BITTER? DO YOU WANT A MAKEOVER??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You dippy broad:laugh:

Now go back and check the name of the person who posted that.Then you can come back and play.But not until you finish your spaghetti-o's and animal crackers.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I am starting to notice a trend here....

Why does everyone with "SF" in their name have a fascination with the caps lock button. Hmmmmmm...are you yelling?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE IT'S LIKE R OWN LANWIG..... UUUUUUUUUUU ALSO HAVE TO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE A TON OF EXTRRRRRRRRRRRRRA LETTTTTTTTERS TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DUN FUHGET TO SAY HATER, FEG AND OF COURSE WOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPP WOMP WOMP WOMP

-sfis4meatheads

Originally posted by destiny779

I feel quite short now...all 5'2 of me:tongue:

hehehe... it's ok.. my boyfriend is 5'5"... it works well though.. i change all the lightbulbs in the cieling fixtures.. and he dusts under the bed and tables...

:D

well, it seems some new kiddies have joined the fun....

sxyaznchiq - you rock, thanx for the support! :hat:

sfqtipie - fyi, was popular in hs, still damn hot, I just got to college and realized that pettyness is immature

joey - mouse, not moose...damn straight i'm chill

tunnel - tried it this morning, hair was bangin!!:D

LOOK I CAN USE CAPS TOO!!!!

NBL