Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

Originally posted by joeysf

its funny how whenever someoen mentions factory you fucks always bring up friday nights and say yeah factory sucks..lol..fucking be a trooper..coem on a saturday...go @ like 6 am stay till 3 pm..you will have the fucking sickest time..I have brought hardcore "exit" heads to factory just one time..they stayed till closing..and they said they would never go back to exit after hearing JP spin for like 14+ hours..and it not even about the "exit" v.s. "sf" battle..cause that shit is fucking gay and its a fight that always goes on..year after year..

for real fuck factory fridays..go on a saturday

just wondering, did they ever see junir spin at exit? or werte they only exposed to draper?

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone needs to grow up it is the person who posted the pic sf boys pic online to TRY to make fun of them. CLUBMOUSE:peeleft: You say i need to grow up and not be petty but YOU were the one who started this post by making fun of the cuties in that pic. PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Dont try to say we act immature and vein. You need to seek HELP:chop:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

:laugh:

those who know, know.....and obviously this winner doesnt know!

on a side note, lets see some pics from these SF haters....because from past experiences, this pics i have seen from kids who hate on SF are scrawny ravers in baggy clothes

and ill tell ya something else......of the girls I have seen from CP...its the SF ones who take the cake....

here we go Jay....watch this post soar into the thousands after this one!:laugh:

BG

I just wonder how many of these people like Clubmouse actually even go out?:blank: or have been to SF for that matter?:blown:

Originally posted by clubmouse

wow, you guys really suprise me...you talk about all this peace love etc....but you sit there and call me a "FEG" which, BTW , has got to be the lamest slang term out there....also, SFQTIPIE, are you saying that people have to be hot to say anything about you...i aint gonna brag or be a bitch, but I go to the gym everyday, i eat right and take care of myself...i have very little problem gettin ass on the weekends at parties down here at UDel.. but i dont feel the need to let my looks take over my life..which is the comment that most of these people are trying to make....Your middle school rationalization is blatantly ignorant, and furthers to illustrate many of the points of this thread...

To IBclubbin, maybe you and jay can hang out together and just make fun of people...sounds like fun? just hours and hours of putting other people down to make yourself feel better...Hey, it worked for ya in HS didn't IT?:bigfinger

Finally, an honest and well-thought response. Honestly, I could care less what people look like. I have so many different types of friends (not just SF gods and goddesses:rolleyes: ) and I value each one of them for what they do for me. I don't sit at clubs and make fun of people or compare them to others. I go to have fun with my friends I already know and usually end up meeting someone new. Shit, I end up dancing sometimes with dragqueens and we all know I don't care. Who am I to judge?? Anyway, sorry if I offended you in any way....but it is a messageboard, and it needs its humor at times. This thread has done it. :D

Originally posted by joeysf

..coem on a saturday...go @ like 6 am stay till 3 pm..you will have the fucking sickest time..for real fuck factory fridays..go on a saturday

Yeh....some people don't even realize how totally different the 2 Nights are.Its all about Sunday afternoons @ factory....:D

Originally posted by mattyparsons

naw b,

actually, i kinda like yours. has that whole dark creepy underwater vibe going on.

however, just look at the eyesores on this page for example, with the big ugly rotating letters that take up almost an entire page. for what?

Dude, that was the verbal equivalent of a SUCKER PUNCH! wooo...I love it!:laugh:

I'm sorry to anyone who feels like they're getting offended by all this, but there be some seriously quality entertainment going down here... :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~1. dont flatter urself it actually wasnt for u otherwise i woulda mentioned ur name!

2. i never said u were dirty i just dont appreciate the fact that people are hetting mad cause ppl at sf actually take care of themselves:idea:

3. i got plenty of class

4. its AFFECTED NOT EFFECTED (your emotions) so much for that "ppl who defend sf dont know grammar:rolleyes:

Maybe it was not all for me,but some was. Well you did say earlier that I wished I looked like those guys.(that's funny) There was also a reference to me not taking care of my clothes.I really do not know how you conjured up that.Do people that go to factory take another step? I only know about washing them and putting them in the dryer.If there is another step,let me know.

I also never said one word about peoples grammar.I just observed that all people with SF in their names typed with all CAPS.Another observation is that you do not know how to form a sentence.(since we're on the grammar tip):)

~~~all the guys who have a problem with SF probably came there once got ignored by all the girls and are now very bitter....all the girls who hate SF probably arent very good looking at all..........and yes oh deep one! prettyness isnt everything but dont hate people just because they are pretty..ur being an ignorant asshole who judges people by appearances also i know someone already replied to that but! exit and sf NEVER says dress to impress,,, i go to sf in jeans and sneakers as do most people....and the reason they still look nice is because we take care of our clothes thats not shallow thats just clean!..........and stop assuming everyone at sf is a druggie or a juicehead.i dont do drugs and airatomic who is pretty cut up doesnt juice or take steroids or anything.......all u people are showing ur shallowness and immaturity by using sterotypes....fuck off noone wants u in sf anyway:blank:

~~~and for your information im very mature and very smart otherwise i wouldnt have a full 4 yr scholarship to college so:bigfinger

Ok, I wasn't get into this stupid thread, but this response is absolutely ludicrous:laugh: You used the stupidest fucking logic to justify why people don't like SF. Your the one using vanity as a reason why people go and don't go there. I'll admit I don't go to SF, but I won't knock those that do. I think your very much shallow and honestly have no reason to be. :rolleyes: Whose the ignorant one now? also you are so contradicting of what you say..

So yeah you boast about being mature and all, but honestly sweetie you need to grow the fuck up and stop living in this fantasy realm. Why not defend why SF is so great by the music and such, not about people's appearance's...

~~~1. dont flatter urself it actually wasnt for u otherwise i woulda mentioned ur name!

2. i never said u were dirty i just dont appreciate the fact that people are hetting mad cause ppl at sf actually take care of themselves:idea:

3. i got plenty of class

no one is getting mad that people are taking care of themselves. They are just showing the general stereotype of people that are seen there thats it... I don't think that everyone there is a typical guido. I know many who go, who definitely don't fit the profile describe by many of these board people...Why don't you have some reasoning that people can actually understand and not some high school logic. Oh but then again you are in high school:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I also never said one word about peoples grammar.I just observed that all people with SF in their names typed with all CAPS.Another observation is that you do not know how to form a sentence.(since we're on the grammar tip):)

dont forget "feg"

btw, with the logic that many of you speak in defense of SF, why would anyone wanna go there?:confused:

oh don't go there cause its for pretty people...:laugh::rolleyes: haha yeah and you are all soo wonderful. please if you want to make a sound argument as to why you love you use something better than this as your defense:rolleyes:

But as for me each to their own..I could give two shits as to where anyone goes. If you like SF rock on if you like Vinyl rock on, or neither rock on, but sound arguments for both are better than providing these insignificant reasons....

Originally posted by fierydesire

Ok, I wasn't get into this stupid thread, but this response is absolutely ludicrous:laugh: You used the stupidest fucking logic to justify why people don't like SF. Your the one using vanity as a reason why people go and don't go there. I'll admit I don't go to SF, but I won't knock those that do. I think your very much shallow and honestly have no reason to be. :rolleyes: Whose the ignorant one now? also you are so contradicting of what you say..

So yeah you boast about being mature and all, but honestly sweetie you need to grow the fuck up and stop living in this fantasy realm. Why not defend why SF is so great by the music and such, not about people's appearance's...

no one is getting mad that people are taking care of themselves. They are just showing the general stereotype of people that are seen there thats it... I don't think that everyone there is a typical guido. I know many who go, who definitely don't fit the profile describe by many of these board people...Why don't you have some reasoning that people can actually understand and not some high school logic. Oh but then again you are in high school:rolleyes:

Someone got shot down. :what:

the die hard sf crowd goes because of jp. i've been going there for years, and if jp left, i would leave too. for me it has nothing to do with being pretty. this girl sexyh doesn't sound like she's been there too much as shown by her comments, or if she has maybe she's been going to the friday party. i wouldn't listen to a rookie as authority as to why people go to sf. my two pennies.

Originally posted by asianvixen

the die hard sf crowd goes because of jp. i've been going there for years, and if jp left, i would leave too. for me it has nothing to do with being pretty. this girl sexyh doesn't sound like she's been there too much as shown by her comments, or if she has maybe she's been going to the friday party. i wouldn't listen to a rookie as authority as to why people go to sf. my two pennies.

:laugh: rookie....so there you have its about JP for ya...as I love danny and other djs that do it for me at vinyl....;)

*runs around like a wrinkled clothes retard*

"I know what I want...and I want it NOW!!.......I want you cuz i'm Mrs. VAIN"

Can I get a WOMP WOMP for fiery?

OMG you did NOT just sing that crack nasty old song!

ROFLMAO! :laugh:

~~~all the guys who have a problem with SF probably came there once got ignored by all the girls and are now very bitter....all the girls who hate SF probably arent very good looking at all..........and yes oh deep one! prettyness isnt everything but dont hate people just because they are pretty..ur being an ignorant asshole who judges people by appearances also i know someone already replied to that but! exit and sf NEVER says dress to impress,,, i go to sf in jeans and sneakers as do most people....and the reason they still look nice is because we take care of our clothes thats not shallow thats just clean!..........and stop assuming everyone at sf is a druggie or a juicehead.i dont do drugs and airatomic who is pretty cut up doesnt juice or take steroids or anything.......all u people are showing ur shallowness and immaturity by using sterotypes....fuck off noone wants u in sf anyway

First off, prettyness is spelled prettiness

Second - Proper grammar would have it that Exit and SF never say dress to impress without the s on says

Thirdly - Stereotypes

These are some of the mistakes, I guess Microsoft Word did not work for her very well or she did not wait until the little green underline came up.

In terms of the subject, I get a laugh at all this. What is the definition of good looking since it seems to be a redundant topic. I hasten to say that huge muscles is unattractive to a majority of the population outside this area. I've gone to SF a bunch of times with friends, I also know Paris aka nathalie as well. She is a booker for my friend's agency in Manhattan, Q. Hence looks for me and my friends is not a matter.

I would clearly like to say that looks is not the subject matter in SF. It's the attitude portrayed by these people outside the clubs, because obviously inside they are not in the correct frame of mind. In terms of girls there, I hate to tell you, but they are ugly. Any girl who has to put a pound of foundation to cover up acne, dark spots and what have you, finally coming to a crackling end by the end of the night.

Secondly on them, dressing provocatively is not sexy and attractive. Once the gino's (canadian term for guidos) have stopped harassing you to hook up, and your ego's have inflated as big as the main dance floor, you'll realize that you are not that good looking, because no one will accept that attitude and those clothes in a more upscale place. This is only regarding looks.

In terms of attitude, I've had my share of bad experiences there, but the last time I was there, some boy in a major k'hole fell down on the middle of the dance floor, I helped him up and in a real cool way thanked me, so I will put that notion to rest. But the looks there are grossly overrated. Go out to L.A., Miami, Rio, even Toronto and you will see attractive. Anyway who cares I have a girl which is phenomenal so no matter.

*runs around like a wrinkled clothes retard*

"I know what I want...and I want it NOW!!.......I want you cuz i'm Mrs. VAIN"

Can I get a WOMP WOMP for fiery?

tunnel hehe;) :licker:

tepfenhardt:laugh: I agree its quite amusing

First off stop being a hypocrite. i never said anything about anyone being ugly. I am not that kind of person. Some of your responses say that factory people are cracked out and not pretty. Leave us alone and stop HATTIN

Jealousy is a bad disease GET WELL SOON:vomit2:

Originally posted by fierydesire

btw, with the logic that many of you speak in defense of SF, why would anyone wanna go there?:confused:

oh don't go there cause its for pretty people...:laugh::rolleyes: haha yeah and you are all soo wonderful. please if you want to make a sound argument as to why you love you use something better than this as your defense:rolleyes:

thank you

if youre going to a club to be with "beautiful" people, you might as well go to Pangea with the heroin model crowd

not that theres anything wrong with that

:hat:

Originally posted by sfqtipie

First off stop being a hypocrite. i never said anything about anyone being ugly. I am not that kind of person. Somel of your responses say that aound factory people are not pretty. Leave us alone and sto HATTIN

Jealousy is a bad disease GET WELL SOON:vomit2:

:rolleyes: First of all STFU!

secondly, who is the hypocrite here? who siad SF people were not pretty? I think that many of your SF buddies are trying to indicate that all the SF consists of is "pretty people" which is a total fallacy....look at your board name for god sakes...sfqtpie..bwhaha :laugh:

let me ask you why do you like factory?