Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i'm an nyuer.

recently it has come to my attention that i hate this school (more specifically the bio department). yesterday i showed a lot of self control by not slaughtering one of the administrators after he told me that my internship (which starts next week) would not count for credit unless i forked over 3 grand, after i had been told for months now that everything was all set and ready to go.

Originally posted by clubmouse

aiight kiddies, im going to dinner, have fun, i'll see ya all in about 40 mins...:hat:

eat some mystery meat for me.

and try not to think about the chefs dipping their genitalia in your food behind the scenes as an "end of the year prank".

Originally posted by mattyparsons

yes, i'm an nyuer.

recently it has come to my attention that i hate this school (more specifically the bio department). yesterday i showed a lot of self control by not slaughtering one of the administrators after he told me that my internship (which starts next week) would not count for credit unless i forked over 3 grand, after i had been told for months now that everything was all set and ready to go.

bwhaha hun I finished my last final yesterday and I am an NYU graduate and I haev hated the school for all 4 years...:rolleyes::tongue: but eh the name is what is soo important about ya know

originally posted by mattyparsonsnd try not to think about the chefs dipping their genitalia in your food behind the scenes as an "end of the year prank".

classic:laugh:

no shit,

so earlier when you said "where have you been all my life", now we know that for the last 3 years we've been crawling our way through this school together.

what school you at?

shall we start the generic nyu conversation of -"didn'tcha just hate writing workshop!"

well I was in CAS...but it all sucks...

lizzy are you kidding me...yea every year they change the requirements.....why would they take the SAT's away

oh well au revoir NYU...now off to law school;)

you know what I give NYU a :bigfinger cause the whole system is run by a bunch of money greedy whores!

btw to the topic at hand, how many NYU'ers actually go to SF:rolleyes: :tongue: