Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

Originally posted by sfqtipie

First off stop being a hypocrite. i never said anything about anyone being ugly. I am not that kind of person. Somel of your responses say that factory people are cracked out and not pretty. Leave us alone and stop HATTIN

Jealousy is a bad disease GET WELL SOON:

Now just when I thought I put your stupidity to rest:(

I think you should realize that you were really not the subject of his comment. How's the spaghetti o's?

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, this is such a great thread.

it would be even more fun if some of these people knew when they were beaten, but i guess it takes intelligence to understand arguments sometimes.

i guess it's a lot easier to just respond by putting up violent little smiley faces rather than think out some sort of logical argument.

-matty'letskeepthatdramaflowing'parsons

:blown: take that!

Originally posted by kandyraver

these kids will be there so why not go attachment.php?s=&postid=179584:laugh:

uhm you know that wasn't very nice. the kid in the middle is one of my best friends...and that picture was taken 2 years ago...at a factory SATURDAY.

whatever :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mattyparsons

man, this is such a great thread.

it would be even more fun if some of these people knew when they were beaten, but i guess it takes intelligence to understand arguments sometimes.

i guess it's a lot easier to just respond by putting up violent little smiley faces rather than think out some sort of logical argument.

-matty'letskeepthatdramaflowing'parsons

:blown: take that!

haha I'm down to keep flowing, but no one has retaliated yet....:rolleyes:

btw, where have you been my whole life?:tongue:

oh yeah and to add to that:

the kid in the middle doesn't even club anymore...he works on wall street...and no, he doesn't "spike" his hair for work

and ALSO i know the kids on the left and right, and i'd like to see any one of you say that to them to their faces...

Originally posted by tepfenhardt

~~~all the guys who have a problem with SF probably came there once got ignored by all the girls and are now very bitter....all the girls who hate SF probably arent very good looking at all..........and yes oh deep one! prettyness isnt everything but dont hate people just because they are pretty..ur being an ignorant asshole who judges people by appearances also i know someone already replied to that but! exit and sf NEVER says dress to impress,,, i go to sf in jeans and sneakers as do most people....and the reason they still look nice is because we take care of our clothes thats not shallow thats just clean!..........and stop assuming everyone at sf is a druggie or a juicehead.i dont do drugs and airatomic who is pretty cut up doesnt juice or take steroids or anything.......all u people are showing ur shallowness and immaturity by using sterotypes....fuck off noone wants u in sf anyway

First off, prettyness is spelled prettiness

Second - Proper grammar would have it that Exit and SF never say dress to impress without the s on says

Thirdly - Stereotypes

These are some of the mistakes, I guess Microsoft Word did not work for her very well or she did not wait until the little green underline came up.

In terms of the subject, I get a laugh at all this. What is the definition of good looking since it seems to be a redundant topic. I hasten to say that huge muscles is unattractive to a majority of the population outside this area. I've gone to SF a bunch of times with friends, I also know Paris aka nathalie as well. She is a booker for my friend's agency in Manhattan, Q. Hence looks for me and my friends is not a matter.

I would clearly like to say that looks is not the subject matter in SF. It's the attitude portrayed by these people outside the clubs, because obviously inside they are not in the correct frame of mind. In terms of girls there, I hate to tell you, but they are ugly. Any girl who has to put a pound of foundation to cover up acne, dark spots and what have you, finally coming to a crackling end by the end of the night.

Secondly on them, dressing provocatively is not sexy and attractive. Once the gino's (canadian term for guidos) have stopped harassing you to hook up, and your ego's have inflated as big as the main dance floor, you'll realize that you are not that good looking, because no one will accept that attitude and those clothes in a more upscale place. This is only regarding looks.

In terms of attitude, I've had my share of bad experiences there, but the last time I was there, some boy in a major k'hole fell down on the middle of the dance floor, I helped him up and in a real cool way thanked me, so I will put that notion to rest. But the looks there are grossly overrated. Go out to L.A., Miami, Rio, even Toronto and you will see attractive. Anyway who cares I have a girl which is phenomenal so no matter.

i wouldnt dis on her...i KNOW she's smarter than 90% of this board...

you know what piss me off more than those SF headz, its those damn people who all used to go to twilo, and keep bitchin about how it was the greatest and that ny sux now...MOVE ON PEOPLE...ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matty, U know what I'm talking about!

Originally posted by lillizzy

i wouldnt dis on her...i KNOW she's smarter than 90% of this board...

ok thats great:rolleyes: I don't think she is so damn smart is she makes ignorant comments as the ones she has made. I'm sorry but how can you be sooo naive and make such outlandish statements...thats not intelligence thats stupity, ignorance and whatever else you wanna call it

Originally posted by clubmouse

you know what piss me off more than those SF headz, its those damn people who all used to go to twilo, and keep bitchin about how it was the greatest and that ny sux now...MOVE ON PEOPLE...ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

havent you ever heard the phrase: "quit while youre ahead" ?

WHOA WHOA LILLIZZy, how do you KNOW that she is 90% smarter than peeps on this board? Do they list IQ's in profiles? is that some new thing I missed????

If that is true though, than this board is more full of idiots than i thought.....

Lill, do yourself a favor and think b4 u hit SUBMIT REPLY

it can spare you embarrasment...;)

Bigpop, guess you don't know me too well, If i ever see ya I'll show you the TWILO tatoo that i got on my back...best times of my life, every friday, from S&D, Just D, lawler, PVD, DT and CC, some of my best nights spent under the ball.....God NY sux now.......:hat:

Originally posted by fierydesire

. I'm sorry but how can you be sooo naive and make such outlandish statements...thats not intelligence thats stupity, ignorance and whatever else you wanna call it

Were you expecting something more from lil ole lizzy. She's a baby and that's what they do. Maybe she can get together with qtpie and finger paint.

Don't forget your smocks:)

Originally posted by clubmouse

hahahaha

the sad truth is that if you put a few beers in me, i become one of those people ;)

(j/k)

now let's REALLY add some fuel to the flame-

what about bush's decision to not sign the kyoto protocol!

what do you think about that!!!!!

(god i'm such a wiseass :D )

oh yeah-

clubmouse-

when you gonna be back in the city?

we gotta do a reunion tour.

wow, great comeback...becuase i really had no clue how i knew you...and i wasnt telling you what to say, i was just trying to help you avoid embarrasing yourself with weak posts...but I can see that advice was not taken...

Matty, im comin home the 25th...and my first night out will be Howells on the 31st.....cant wait...but I'm sure we'll get together at Al's house..throw down some beats...I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO GET HOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEE

(caps and extra letters for effect):D