Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are u guys feelin vicious at roxy anymore

vicious at roxy is played....the crowd there does not appreciate him....look at classics night...he fucking killed the place and no one on the main floor was dancing.....

vicious back at factory would be ideal for him....back in august factory pumped til 8:30 am with vicious on the tables for 6+ hours just killing the place......

he played for the crowd and the crowd was fucking feeling it....anyone there that night will know what im talking about

Originally posted by msoprano13

vicious at roxy is played....the crowd there does not appreciate him....look at classics night...he fucking killed the place and no one on the main floor was dancing.....

vicious back at factory would be ideal for him....back in august factory pumped til 8:30 am with vicious on the tables for 6+ hours just killing the place......

he played for the crowd and the crowd was fucking feeling it....anyone there that night will know what im talking about

i feel ya bro. i was there that nite. that was the first time i saw vicious live. and i was fuckin blown away. such such a sick nite. and since then ive loved vicious. but i can see the big difference in how he spun then, and even on classics nite, to how he spins week after week at roxy. and i blame the crowd. he has to cater to his crowd there and the crowd sux. they go there wanting to hear the ktu bullshit

Originally posted by djustinh

At least someone else knows the truth behind "Phazon"

People claim there is only one "Phazon" but the harsh reality is that this speaker setup, and style of horns, boxes, etc. etc. is all designed by JBL and they are numerous "Phazon" setups in clubs around the world.

Do not be fooled, this is just a particular design of JBL. ;)

while that is true, people genreally meant twilo's(not to be fooled w/ twiloS) system when referring to *the* phazon... that system was the best in the world... although it the components are designed by JBL, its the setup of the system itself that makes it great.. steve dash and a whole team used to constantly upgrade the system at twilo week after week.. the whole thing is run through a computer system that offsets the lag between the highs and lows so everything sounds crystal clear... while phazon systems in general are considered the best in the world, none of the new ones will ever sound as good as twilo's b/c the maintenance and attention that one received day in and day out will not be there...

carl cox was quoted in magazine once raving about the system... saying how dash somehow managed to get another deeper octave out of the bass for the first time ever... a friend of mine actually used to work there and said during the day she'd hear them testing frequencies and what not all the time.. she said it felt like the whole building was just gonna collapse.. lol