Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand opening may 11th...New No. Jersey Party!

www.StateofMind.tv

Bringing you a North Jersey Party That will Change they way you party Forever...

Grand Opening Saturday May 11th!

Ladies Free B4 Midnight!

$1 Power Hour!!

$1 everything from 10-11pm

$3 cosmos all night

All New DJ Line-up:

Dave Marino<>Tony TEE<>Johnny FX

Special Guest From KTU 103.5

DJ LiL CEE

NJ's #1 Party Host:

The MC Matty C

The All New Saturday Night Dance Party...

@ the ZONE

30 Rt. 23 S. Cedar Grove NJ

State of Mind Productions has completely changed the format, Sound, Lighting, and the way the Zone is run... This Party Will Be A Great One!!! This is not the Zone of the Past... its the Zone of the future...

For More info Visit:

www.StateofMind.tv/thezone.html

Originally posted by themcmattyc

the zone sucked before i took it over... its been completely restructured!!! dont hate till you try it!!! this party is gaurenteed off the hook!!!

oh wait... i forgot... maybe your a docs type of guy... haha

I wasnt knocking you, I was knocking the Zone. I hate Doc's by the way. ;)

It is a decent place for the locals. Lil Cee is a horrible DJ IMO.

Who named you NJ's #1 party host? Yourself? ;) ;)

ive know the zone to have BANDS there every night but from what i hear its got a new vibe!!!! dave and tony are good dj's so i anticipate the music to be good....music is the answer not the ritzy couches or posh candles....

i do agree roaches are not welcome....LOL

good luck....

I remeber turning the lights on @ carbon talk about shit hole...but that club was off the hook in its day....Roaches and all...

the zone sucked before i took it over... its been completely restructured!!! dont hate till you try it!!! this party is gaurenteed off the hook!!!

oh wait... i forgot... maybe your a docs type of guy... haha [/ WILL YOU BE THERE SIGNING PICS WITH YOUR TOOTHPICK ?

Originally posted by notallthere

AHHHHHH THAT PIC SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME. A little big no?

isent "the zone" a little whole in the wall with roaches? or am i thinking of the wrong place?

ISENT IS SPELLED ISN'T YOU FUCKIN MORON......GOD DAMM I HATE THIS KID!

Originally posted by vip-tech

oh wait... i forgot... maybe your a docs type of guy... haha [/ WILL YOU BE THERE SIGNING PICS WITH YOUR TOOTHPICK ?

I'M JUST KIDDING GOOD LUCK W/ IT

:finger: YOUR MOM!!!:finger:

thats for all the haters... im rated #1 by several nightclub critics, ktu and mtv...oh yeah plus your sister!!! see you all on saturday!!!

Grand Opening... May 11th!!!

$1 anything till 11...

and once again...my pic is huge to piss off certain people... its meant to haunt you!!! hahaha mission accomplished!!!

Originally posted by djqwest

Used to be the MeadowBrook?

Used to be the Cedar Grove Inn. We could only hope that someone would re-open The Meadowbrook, but it will never happen since it was bought by a Church and has been converted.

:finger: YOUR MOM!!!:finger:

thats for all the haters... im rated #1 by several nightclub critics, ktu and mtv...oh yeah plus your sister!!! see you all on saturday!!!

Actually, he's right. I saw him on "MC for a day" on mtv and he beat out the other 3 guys, hands down.

The Meadowbrook used to be the JOINT back in 81, Fridays was new wave - sats was disco; Fridays Rooled...I saw Iggy Pop, Sylvain Sylvain , Kaja Goo Goo, David Johanssen and Robert Gordon - great fuckin artists...The DJ was Dennis who still plays at Aldo's...I allways thought they were gonna knock it down and build condos on that property? - anyway great memories Chris....

That place was great.... I remember there was always a fight though.

I'm old!

Originally posted by laraver

Used to be the Cedar Grove Inn. We could only hope that someone would re-open The Meadowbrook, but it will never happen since it was bought by a Church and has been converted.

scarletpromo is such a little punk!!! he has so much to say on cp, but never says anything to my face!!! said he was at centro-fly for oakie, i was there, didn't see him!!! and he knows where i can be found any day of the week!!! but never can talk any of his stupid bs to my face!!! why is that???

and listen... im sorry that when i left bunka your whole night followed me to my new spot, but theres nothing i can do about it!!! maybe if you guys knew how to run the night properly, we would still be there... i think you should spend less time on cp and more time trying to get your club to make money!!!

:bigfinger

and listen... im sorry that when i left bunka your whole night followed me to my new spot, but theres nothing i can do about it!!! maybe if you guys knew how to run the night properly, we would still be there... i think you should spend less time on cp and more time trying to get your club to make money!!!

No offense, but who are you. If you are as good as you say you are, why havent I heard of you before. Stick to the teen nights.