Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand opening may 11th...New No. Jersey Party!

Originally posted by themcmattyc

scarletpromo is such a little punk!!! he has so much to say on cp, but never says anything to my face!!! said he was at centro-fly for oakie, i was there, didn't see him!!! and he knows where i can be found any day of the week!!! but never can talk any of his stupid bs to my face!!! why is that???

and listen... im sorry that when i left bunka your whole night followed me to my new spot, but theres nothing i can do about it!!! maybe if you guys knew how to run the night properly, we would still be there... i think you should spend less time on cp and more time trying to get your club to make money!!!

:bigfinger

You didnt see me at centro fly because I was hanging out with the owner of centro fly at the dugout bar buying bottles and getting bottles from him-- of course you wouldnt see me becasue you wouldnt be able to afford to be in that room and NO ONE LIKES YOU to give you a hookup--- YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE FUCKING WITH SO BACK OFF

:finger: YOUR MOM!!!:finger:

thats for all the haters... im rated #1 by several nightclub critics, ktu and mtv...oh yeah plus your sister!!! see you all on saturday!!!

Grand Opening... May 11th!!!

$1 anything till 11...

and once again...my pic is huge to piss off certain people... its meant to haunt you!!! hahaha mission accomplished!!!

I WASN'T GOING TO SAY ANYTHING BUT YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKIN HOMO I FEEL COMPELLED TO. WHO THE FUCK IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD RATE YOU #1 FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR A STEAK EATING CONTEST. I WAS UNAWARE THAT KTU HAS A RATING SYSTEM. AND WHAT CRITIC? YOUR DOUCHIE FRIENDS THAT YOU GIVE FREE DRINKS TO JUST SO THEY SHOW UP TO SUPPORT YOU. YOU SUCK, M.C.'S SUCK THE SONE SUCKS . GO JERK OFF IN YOUR HAT AND WEAR IT YOU OAKLEY SUNGLASS HOOP EAR RING WEARING JACKOFF! HEY, 1997 CALLED, THEY WANT THERE LOOK BACK!

scarlet...

hmmm..thats why i run parties there.... thats why i had hmmmm was it 4 bottles of goose? no one cares that you spend mommy and daddys money... i could buy and sell your life!!! bottom line, your a pussy, your no one but bons bitch, and you hide behind a cp name!!! ill find you...

as for vip-tech...

high school called, they want their GED back!!! another pussy ass punk hiding behind a cp name... not even gonna bother with you... get a life!!! a job...something please!!!! you are both fucking losers!!! you spend all day on here!!! as for my look, my ratings, and my emceeing... well your opinion means nothing... i get paid for who i am, what i do, and because im good at it... so again, please go somewhere and die!!!

do us all a favor...

scarlet...

hmmm..thats why i run parties there.... thats why i had hmmmm was it 4 bottles of goose? no one cares that you spend mommy and daddys money... i could buy and sell your life!!! bottom line, your a pussy, your no one but bons bitch, and you hide behind a cp name!!! ill find you...

as for vip-tech...

high school called, they want their GED back!!! another pussy ass punk hiding behind a cp name... not even gonna bother with you... get a life!!! a job...something please!!!! you are both fucking losers!!! you spend all day on here!!! as for my look, my ratings, and my emceeing... well your opinion means nothing... i get paid for who i am, what i do, and because im good at it... so again, please go somewhere and die!!!

d TELL YOU WHAT RAZOR RAMONE, OR, UNIBROW WARRIOR, WHAT EVER YOUR STUPID ASS NAME IS, I'LL BE AT THE ZONE THIS SAT. LOOKIN FOR THE DILDO WITH THE MIC AND WE'LL SEE WHO THE PUSSY IS TOOTHPICK BOY

uh-oh....(dragnet music overdub); The Story you are about to hear is true - the names have been changed to protect the insolent... dum dee dum dum - Duhm dee duhm duhm daaaaaa

"On saturday may 11 , a riotous incident occured at The Zone in Cedar Grove NJ when an unknown crazy italian man arriving in a sleek yellow pantera wearing what seamed to be a white tuxedo shirt and black trousers and black Nike slip on sneak-slippers forced his way into the club with a large group of angry italian men led by another going by the name of Mr. Slicks....Mayhem broke out as perpetrator number 1 continued screaming "Where is that tooth pick sporting unibrow" as he circle kicked the entire bouncing staff into semi-conciousness - needless to say after a considerable tirade the man (obviously unable to locate said unibrow) was last seen exiting the club screaming something about "TECH POWER and CMB1975 YOU ARE FUCKIN NEXT" jumped into previously stated automobile and was last seen speeding down Bloomfield Ave towards JJ's Hot Dog Truck.....This is Sgt. Joe Friday...dum dee dum dum

i don't understand why so many people on here use this board to fight out their problems with other people...i dont care who you are, or what you do, if you have a problem with someone, whatever happened to confronting them in person and actually doing something about it and trying to resolve it...guys, of all people, i always thought, never talked sh-- about people...they would bring it to your face....that doesnt seem to happen on cp and its quite sad...how old are all of you? does acting like middle schoolers make you all feel big and cool? more important? who cares, someone you don't like throws a new party, whatever..is it really worth your time, going back and forth with each other? i think all the bs i've just read, makes every one of you look bad..but thats just my opinion...and to my knowledge i don't have any problems with anyone on here, so if you're gonna respond, go ahead, but leave the bs out of it..

Originally posted by gregwhite22

uh-oh....(dragnet music overdub); The Story you are about to hear is true - the names have been changed to protect the insolent... dum dee dum dum - Duhm dee duhm duhm daaaaaa

"On saturday may 11 , a riotous incident occured at The Zone in Cedar Grove NJ when an unknown crazy italian man arriving in a sleek yellow pantera wearing what seamed to be a white tuxedo shirt and black trousers and black Nike slip on sneak-slippers forced his way into the club with a large group of angry italian men led by another going by the name of Mr. Slicks....Mayhem broke out as perpetrator number 1 continued screaming "Where is that tooth pick sporting unibrow" as he circle kicked the entire bouncing staff into semi-conciousness - needless to say after a considerable tirade the man (obviously unable to locate said unibrow) was last seen exiting the club screaming something about "TECH POWER and CMB1975 YOU ARE FUCKIN NEXT" jumped into previously stated automobile and was last seen speeding down Bloomfield Ave towards JJ's Hot Dog Truck.....This is Sgt. Joe Friday...dum dee dum dum

THAT WAS FUNNY AS FUCK. HMMMMM... I LIKE THAT ...TECH POWER... KINDA CATCHY

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That whole Dragnet bit was too funny......

Clibbincutie, half the people are on here to cause trouble, be it good or bad....That's just the way CP is, not that that's right or wrong for that matter.....:blank:

Spygirl, you're right..it just gets annoyin sometimes...i just think guys should settle their beef like men, and grow up..i mean is anyone really afraid of anyone else on here that says, watch out, you dont know who you're messing with?..c'mon people, this is the internet, im gonna beat you up, really doesnt intimidate many people...sure its funny, but mostly pathetic..its summer, everyone should relax...go out..enjoy themselves, wherever and whenver they want, and leave the bs for all the kiddies

Originally posted by clubbincutie

Spygirl, you're right..it just gets annoyin sometimes...i just think guys should settle their beef like men, and grow up..i mean is anyone really afraid of anyone else on here that says, watch out, you dont know who you're messing with?..c'mon people, this is the internet, im gonna beat you up, really doesnt intimidate many people...sure its funny, but mostly pathetic..its summer, everyone should relax...go out..enjoy themselves, wherever and whenver they want, and leave the bs for all the kiddies

Couldnt have said it better myself! :D