Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF This Friday - Whos Actually Going

Alright, I would have posted this on the SF This Friday Thread - but it seemed to get a little of the subject -

Anyone who is going to SF this Friday want to meet up?????

It's my birthday (actually sunday is) & I'm bringing a bunch of my friends & sorority sisters who either very rarely go to clubs or have neve been to a club......So it should be a very interesting night. I might be going Sat. also, but Sunday is mothers day & I don't know if my mom would appreciate me being all cracked out in front of my family.

So anyone going who wants to meetup - post a time here thats good for you, im gonna tey & get there around 12, have no clue what I'm wearing, just look for a girl with a bunch of friends who look really lost.

Originally posted by njangel

Alright, I would have posted this on the SF This Friday Thread - but it seemed to get a little of the subject -

Anyone who is going to SF this Friday want to meet up?????

It's my birthday (actually sunday is) & I'm bringing a bunch of my friends & sorority sisters who either very rarely go to clubs or have neve been to a club......So it should be a very interesting night. I might be going Sat. also, but Sunday is mothers day & I don't know if my mom would appreciate me being all cracked out in front of my family.

So anyone going who wants to meetup - post a time here thats good for you, im gonna tey & get there around 12, have no clue what I'm wearing, just look for a girl with a bunch of friends who look really lost.

hey whatup i'll def be there too with my friends for my b-day! there is a meetup at 2am on LEVEL 3 right by the water-fountain....if u want IM me and we can talk about a meetup....ill probably be wearing a black bandana rolled up showing my hair so it'll be easy to spot me

aim: i am your 3xtacy

Originally posted by raffieb

hey whatup i'll def be there too with my friends for my b-day! there is a meetup at 2am on LEVEL 3 right by the water-fountain....if u want IM me and we can talk about a meetup....ill probably be wearing a black bandana rolled up showing my hair so it'll be easy to spot me

aim: i am your 3xtacy

So I see you decided on the bandana and spiky hair :tongue:

See you at the meetup hopefully

Raffieb - Happy birthday hun!!!!!!!!

As far as the meetup goes 2am sounds good - may want to do it by 4th floor coat check cause the water fountain is usually crowded, but either way is good. Not sure what Im wearing yet, def. sneakers & jeans though

Jay- Sooooo happy you guys are coming - Gonna try & go Sat., not sure yet - I'm sure you be able to spot me Fri. I'll probably be running around the club like I always do - if not look for monmouth ppl. there not hard to find - not sure who from school is coming, "it's too expensive, I cant drive in the city, I dont want to stay late -WaWaWa" you know how it is

Jay- Sooooo happy you guys are coming - Gonna try & go Sat., not sure yet - I'm sure you be able to spot me Fri. I'll probably be running around the club like I always do - if not look for monmouth ppl. there not hard to find - not sure who from school is coming, "it's too expensive, I cant drive in the city, I dont want to stay late -WaWaWa" you know how it is

Sounds like a plan :D....We got it locked-down! :goofy:

Raffieb - Happy birthday hun!!!!!!!!

As far as the meetup goes 2am sounds good - may want to do it by 4th floor coat check cause the water fountain is usually crowded, but either way is good. Not sure what Im wearing yet, def. sneakers & jeans though

hehe thanx a lot! i think ur idea by the coat check (by the hip hop area right?) is better b/c that fountain area has tooo many ppl.......so 2am by the coat check? done deal??? who ever's got a b-day come on down!!! (i think thats 2 ppl so far including myself!)

Originally posted by destiny779

I think everyone needs to decide if its the coat check or the water fountain because half of us are goin to be at the water fountain and the other half is goin to be at the coat check:tongue:

OR u could do both (if ur in peak physical shape ;) )

I am planning on hitting the Factory this Friday after Joey's in Clifton, can anyone tell me how Friday's have been there lately? What time does the party last until? Is it worth going if I don't get there until 3:00? Thanks for the help....