Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN All Steroid Users...Help Me Out!!

i have both injected and drank the winny injects. i find the results for me SLIGHTLY better when i inject. my results when i drink the winnys are like maybe 90% of the injection results. but i find injecting everyday annoying. not to mention any other substances im using in my stack. 10+ injections a week for me just aint riding. anything c17-aa will still be broken down by your liver but just not as quickly so it gives your body a chance to use it. any other type of steroid will just be shut down by your liver.

Originally posted by diesel77

i dont even know why ppl bother with inj winstrol now. I will never shoot winny again well at least as long as there are the 50mg tabs. 2-3 of those/day cant beat it, plus it comes up to less then $3/day!!

I agree tabs are easier, but if you are a site injection advocate then winny is a great choice. And yes contrary to some people's beliefs site injections do work.

Nautica

Originally posted by tommyarmani

QUOTE]Originally posted by elitesnautica

I agree tabs are easier, but if you are a site injection advocate then winny is a great choice. And yes contrary to some people's beliefs site injections do work.

Nautica

hey, how about Pump N pose (synthol)...a freind of mine used it in his calves & it made them huge in a matter of weeks...

Originally posted by clamlicker

Hope you don't care that your weenie will shrink and that you will be stressing your heart out.

Riods are stupid and so is anyone who uses them.

Reality sucks some times, sorry if I brought you down man.

ignore this fool

Off topic guys....

I have been lifting for about a year. I have always stayed away from all creatine because I was afraid I would look bloated. I started taking liquid creatine and I don't know if I am going crazy but I feel so much stronger its insane. Is it in my mind or could it be the creatine? And have any you guys tried liquid creatine?

Originally posted by notallthere

Off topic guys....

I have been lifting for about a year. I have always stayed away from all creatine because I was afraid I would look bloated. I started taking liquid creatine and I don't know if I am going crazy but I feel so much stronger its insane. Is it in my mind or could it be the creatine? And have any you guys tried liquid creatine?

Contrary to popular belief, creatine does not cause a bloated look in fact quite the opposite. It hydrates the muscles making them look fuller and yes stronger.

What does cause the bloated look is the sugars that alot of the creatine products have in them.

Good luck

Nautica

Originally posted by keanureeves

Since most of you guys are all for steroids,has anyone noticed any side effects of these drugs(negative)? If any please share them.

Josh

Do you want my actual sides or do you want possible sides.

My sides:

Slight acne which is very easily taken care of with ALA.

Slighty raised liver enzymes while on but go back to normal very quickly.

Other than that none, but I do take all neccessary precautions.

Possible sides if abused

Completely wipe out natural test production if not cycled correctly and if clomid is not used post cycle.

Gyno - if anti-e's are not taken.

Hair loss if you were going to have it anyway - it will just quicken the process.

Liver and kidney damage if overused, if you have pre-existing problems, and/or using along with street drugs and alcohol.

High blood pressure (which is mostly due to diet)

If you have any type of cancer it will accelerate its growth, which sometimes is good b/c you find out about it quicker and take care of it.

Acne

Possible "roid rage" with the very highly androgenic steroids, but it is mostly just an excuse for someone who has committed a crime.

As far as death rates among steroids users. Almost none. Most of the time when a bodybuilder dies, it is due to diruetics and long term abuse of these and other drugs. No one has ever taken a whole shit load of juice in a short amount of time and died.

Now lets compare those rates to obesity: 350,000 last year alone.

Smoking: A very close second

alcohol well we all know someone who has been killed by a drunk driver.

Drugs, well I will not even go there.

Bottom line. It is all about education and the fact that all things can be done in moderation.

If you eat too much and get fat you will die. If you drink to much you will die. If you smoke too much you will die. If you do too many drugs you will die. AND If you do to many steroids over a long period of time you will also die.

I know I have probably left something out but that should give you some idea of sides.

and btw: I am not PRO steroids. I think what a person does with his/her own body is nobodies business but their own unless if affects someone else. And I know lots of people I would never, never recommend the use of steroids too. Matter of fact there are very few people on this earth that I would recommend the use of steroids to.

Nautica

Originally posted by tommyarmani

hey nautica,

thanks for the info. you know how it is nowadays. Everyone is an expert & with all the online references you find a million bits of CONFLICTING information... i used to always mix shots but someone told me that doing so is a big NO NO & you will definitely get an abcess doing that...i got freaked because i heard those are fucking very bad!! thanks again..

. . . welll . . . generally, a heaving pussbag growing out of your arm is NOT a good thing . . . :drunk: . . .