Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hhhhmmmmmmm that sf board has fallen off

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I am getting a headache reading George's responses. Did you get your GED yet? ;)

nice way to offend me ;) lol i put 3 semsters in at georgia tech kid ;) on a free ride i mean i'l ladmit i'm dumb i droped out and i can't type or spell but fuk it i never payed atteion in school i went to school for sports and when i couldn't do sports any more i droepd out now i fitness train people in which i never have to write or type which makes me good at it i guess lol

Originally posted by shook

nice way to offend me ;) lol i put 3 semsters in at georgia tech kid ;) on a free ride i mean i'l ladmit i'm dumb i droped out and i can't type or spell but fuk it i never payed atteion in school i went to school for sports and when i couldn't do sports any more i droepd out now i fitness train people in which i never have to write or type which makes me good at it i guess lol

I enjoy your posts. It keeps me entertained. Keep them going George.

:D :D :D

nice way to offend me lol i put 3 semsters in at georgia tech kid on a free ride i mean i'l ladmit i'm dumb i droped out and i can't type or spell but fuk it i never payed atteion in school i went to school for sports and when i couldn't do sports any more i droepd out now i fitness train people in which i never have to write or type which makes me good at it i guess lol

ROTFL! LMFAO! LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BG

thats just the crazy part girl i never specficly called any 1 out i said sh1t in genral and people toke it to offense LoL but fuk it i made a topic that said alot of people who act like they are the club on the real shouldn't be allowed into the club if i am wrong then fine but i stated my oppion and other didn't like it so i got banned then i made another name made 1 post responden to pete just talken bout movies and got banned lol fuk them they all kissed my ass now they shall just be herbs and kiss each others asses

Good lord Mother of God. . .

attachment.php?postid=819438

yo, u all don't know how funny this is. i'm the pete that posted the movie thing. thread was "JuiCe" (his SF name). inside i said something like:

yo george where you getting dough from these days..u still aint worken right? and did u see any movies i should catch that are rambo (his favorite movie) quality? i saw panic room and it kinda sucked...blah blah

well, we chat about movies all the time on there, but they were pissed cause i titled a thread with his name.

now, what's funny is that george posts alot about how he doesn't like fat people and he wouldn't let them into clubs...well who cares...he never calls anyone fat. but there are some heavy sets on the SF board and they get all pissed off and attack him. george never attacks anyone personally unless they do it to him first. in fact, i never seen anyone put himself down more than george does.

hey george - were u and rollin kidding around or serious the other day?

Originally posted by barvybe

yo, u all don't know how funny this is. i'm the pete that posted the movie thing. thread was "JuiCe" (his SF name). inside i said something like:

yo george where you getting dough from these days..u still aint worken right? and did u see any movies i should catch that are rambo (his favorite movie) quality? i saw panic room and it kinda sucked...blah blah

well, we chat about movies all the time on there, but they were pissed cause i titled a thread with his name.

now, what's funny is that george posts alot about how he doesn't like fat people and he wouldn't let them into clubs...well who cares...he never calls anyone fat. but there are some heavy sets on the SF board and they get all pissed off and attack him. george never attacks anyone personally unless they do it to him first. in fact, i never seen anyone put himself down more than george does.

To ban someone multiple times their must be large bugs up their asses. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by barvybe

LoL true pete arty just told me they just don't want me posten even tho i never single out people no biggy tho it killed time now i got more liften time and bout the rollen sh1t i think he just stickem up for his freinds but he joked bout fear of the black hat so we he deff isn't pissed just doing wut he thought was right no biggy yawn yawn LoL