Clubplanet Nightlife Community

being single..........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Being single is A LOT better than being with someone who's not right for you, or who just plain SUCKS.

TRUST ME on this

I quite agree. I was with someone for a quarter of my life!! I learned the hard way...it is better to be single and enjoy your freedom then to be oppressed. When you hit 30, its time to settle down.. until then, enjoy the ability to talk to, flirt with, and sleep with whomever you want w/o having to hear a significant other bitch about it, or make you feel like you are doing something wrong.

i don't like being single; i can't stand the loneliness, especially now that it's spring. i hate being suspicious of everyone who seems interested in me, due to all of my past bfs being untrustworthy, insincere, or heartbreakers in the end. everything that i miss about my old relationships are just things that i'm misremembering, i know, but it doesn't keep me from missing them anyway.

Originally posted by trancend

im single and loving every minute of it.....fun fun fun!!!!!!!!

I feel the same way. :D Party while u single is the best way to party :bounce:

Girls stop complaining about that there is no nice guys around. Here on cp are lot of nice guys that are single.

Originally posted by destiny779

Yea I thought I found a good one too and unfortunately things happened...but I have hope that I'll find a good one :tongue:

Thought this one was a "Good" one, but I guessed wrong. Why is it when you need them is when they have no time for you? I needed him tonight and you know what he tells me, I had plans with the guys. You have plans with the guys everynight :mad:

So he's not "Good", he sucks, I hate him:mad:

I still have hope though....I think:confused:

I very rarely ever fall for a guy, and I know that he's something extremely special if it happens...the one I want to be with, moved back home and I wont see him until september. He left today and it was a simple goodbye but now I feel sick and I just want to go and see him. I dont want him with anyone else in the summer, and I want us to get back together in the fall. He works nights and I work days and he only has one week vacation time this summer, where he's goin away with his family. One out of two truly good guys I've been with in my life, and it turns out like this...I dont even know what to do with myself...:( :(

Originally posted by dibs

Thought this one was a "Good" one, but I guessed wrong. Why is it when you need them is when they have no time for you? I needed him tonight and you know what he tells me, I had plans with the guys. You have plans with the guys everynight :mad:

So he's not "Good", he sucks, I hate him:mad:

I still have hope though....I think:confused:

And in 30 mins you'll want to be with him again right? I hate how that works one min you hate them and the next you want to be with them, Have hope that it'll work out, but then again, I might be the wrong person to ask about hope at the moment...

Originally posted by destiny779

And in 30 mins you'll want to be with him again right? I hate how that works one min you hate them and the next you want to be with them, Have hope that it'll work out, but then again, I might be the wrong person to ask about hope at the moment...

30 min?? maybe not...

Depends if he calls me later.....

Otherwise, I'll still hate him:D

i hate being single i'll admit i mean when i was like 17 loved it but now all i seem to meet are tramps and its not even worth dealing with it i mean wheres my prude barbie at i want a girl who doesn't put out for a few months and has so much self respect for her self that she doesn't need to get drunk or high to have fun and knows wuts she's doing when she's doing it ;) thats all i ask for and never find and it's really geting anoyen meeten 1 nite girls who are ghetto trash

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

SUCKS!!!! now i understand, on a messageboard is nowhere to rant about this issue, but it can't be as bad as trying to meet girls at clubs/bars/parties. anyhow, anyone else feeling the loneliness these days?? :blown:

...what happen with your GiRL FLiPs? :( :( :(

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

See what i dont understand is that i used to feel like all of you. I hated being single and i could never find a good girl. Over the course of 2 years i have changed ALOT!

Now..I love being single. I enjoy it soo much. The freedom, the fun, no answering to anyone, and now girls want me. I seriously see that now that i dont want them, they want me. But i am not ready to go out with anyone. Im enjoying my life too much.

dude i soooooo hear you on this and i totally agree! i used to be the same way! i would feel lonely and want to be in a relationship...got into the wrong ones too...i would get tired of them in two weeks..still happens but its different now...now i dont look for them...if a girl likes me then shell let me know...i have gotten luckier this way :D:cool: much luckier;) i am enjoying my life and i want a relationship but i dont want to be bothered with all the problems and phone callings and all the BS! being single is off the hook IF you are still able to hook up here and there.

peace,

lavito`

Originally posted by shook

i hate being single i'll admit i mean when i was like 17 loved it but now all i seem to meet are tramps and its not even worth dealing with it i mean wheres my prude barbie at i want a girl who doesn't put out for a few months and has so much self respect for her self that she doesn't need to get drunk or high to have fun and knows wuts she's doing when she's doing it ;) thats all i ask for and never find and it's really geting anoyen meeten 1 nite girls who are ghetto trash

i want the same from a guy. the guys i run across all seem to want to get into my pants before they even know my last name - even non-one-night-stand types. i need to get to know a person before i'm even interested enough to go into his (or let him into my) body.

HAVING A BF IS DEF GREAT...EPSPSECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE IN malelovies.gif

& WHEN I'M IN <3 NOTTIN MATTERS TOO ME (FUK CLUBBIN, PARTIES & OTHERS)....IT'S ALL ABOUT ME AND MY BABEY!.. eatme.gif

ITS TIME 4 lurk.gif & ROMANTIC WALKS IN A PARK W/MY puppy.gif WAA WAA! HE HE

malelovies.gifsmlove2.gif

yo honestly I dont think i ever had a relationship that lasted 4 more than 3 weeks but thats only because i wanted them to......i dont get whats so bad about not being in a relationship personally in my point of veiw its a waste of time because in most cases all we really want iz sex n thats it i meenhonestly when you meet somebody you dont think "hmmm i think i could go out wit her 4 -- amount of tyme" most men think either "i wonder how she iz in bed" or "i wonder what color thong shes got on"

i no it may sound sexist but i no u women do it 2 also another reason i dont mess with those relationships is because i always think that theres sumthin out there better that im missin but thats just my point of view

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...what happen with your GiRL FLiPs? :( :( :(

still trying to figure that one out myself. :confused: i think we both wanted different things, i wanted to settle down and committ to something, and she wanted to concentrate on finishing school( and she though i would be some sort of distraction) so be it. i can respect that, and i'm going to have to accept that, but it sucks! I really did have strong feelings for this one. oh well, better luck next time i GUess. :(

Guest tilly

but I guess most of you could guess why I wouldn't want to rush into another relationship:rolleyes:

Yeah, but being single rules! You can do whatever you want, whenever you want to do it and with whomever you want to do it with. I don't have to think about anyone else but myself and I'm lucky enough to have the majority of my friends single.

The only way it would annoy me is if I didn't have single friends too...nothing worse than being around couples smoochin and being all mushy when you just want to laugh your ass off and have fun.

My advise to those that are wanting a relationship badly: Enjoy your time OFF & use your time wisely cuz you never know when it will end. Being in a relationship is about 2 people merging their lives into 1..work on yourself NOW..do you stuff...and then the rest will fall into place later.

being single is great until someone actually mentions the fact that you are. However, I don't like being caught up in a bunch of drama...and until I find someone who leaves me alone enough that I can still have my fun without that smothered feeling...single life it is for me

Originally posted by weyes

i want the same from a guy. the guys i run across all seem to want to get into my pants before they even know my last name - even non-one-night-stand types. i need to get to know a person before i'm even interested enough to go into his (or let him into my) body.

true girl i deff feel u on wut u said and damn i agree with u on aspects well from the girl side girls will fuk u with out even knowen your name these days its kinda nasty i;'ve never had a girl really ever talk to me befor they'll fuk u suk u bring u around family and friends but won't even ask u wut u do for fun and wut u like bout things LoL its kinda fuked up and i'm sure most guys dont' even care if that happens but damn i know i feel kinda trashy and always end up regreten it if u go threw with sh1t which of late i am deff turnen prude and deff wanted a prude stuck up chick i mean i can wait on 1 of thsoe and just be happy then thers no reason to seddle on any thing below

damn! live and love what u got. single is cool. 2gether is cool i had a LOT of fun when i was single last year. now i'm with a cool girl. and still have FUN. if u find the right person, you can still balance your firiends and stuff. hopefully she likes to party the same amount you do AND is cool enough to hang with your friends (gosh i'm in a good spot right now). shit, only reason i'm not out all the time now is cause i'm broke ass :(

being single is great...and when you meet the right person and the time feels right...BANG...relationship. some last some don't. live and learn u know. one thing is for sure: if u are looking for a relationship you're not likely to find it. start off with low expectations and be surprised at what you find.

remember:

what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Originally posted by shook

true girl i deff feel u on wut u said and damn i agree with u on aspects well from the girl side girls will fuk u with out even knowen your name these days its kinda nasty i;'ve never had a girl really ever talk to me befor they'll fuk u suk u bring u around family and friends but won't even ask u wut u do for fun and wut u like bout things LoL its kinda fuked up and i'm sure most guys dont' even care if that happens but damn i know i feel kinda trashy and always end up regreten it if u go threw with sh1t which of late i am deff turnen prude and deff wanted a prude stuck up chick i mean i can wait on 1 of thsoe and just be happy then thers no reason to seddle on any thing below

waiting doesn't make one a prude. for me, sex isn't just physical; i have to connect with someone on five levels before sex can be enjoyable for me:

1. heart

2. mind

3. body (of course :) )

4. soul

5. and spirit

i'm a rare breed, though. this takes time for me (depending on how much the guy and i turn out to be compatible, you see? if we don't connect on those levels, then we aren't meant to be and the sex would never have been good anyway.) , and if a guy can't wait for me to respect him before i have sex with him, than he's got a skewed sense of priorities himself.

Originally posted by weyes

waiting doesn't make one a prude. for me, sex isn't just physical; i have to connect with someone on five levels before sex can be enjoyable for me:

1. heart

2. mind

3. body (of course :) )

4. soul

5. and spirit

i'm a rare breed, though. this takes time for me (depending on how much the guy and i turn out to be compatible, you see? if we don't connect on those levels, then we aren't meant to be and the sex would never have been good anyway.) , and if a guy can't wait for me to respect him before i have sex with him, than he's got a skewed sense of priorities himself.

cute response so lets get to the main question when we fuken ;) ????????????