Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics: Mark Grant + Juan Mejia(Tantra) +Dhm @ Nikki Bch

fat0ny

Dude.. first of all i must say. This place is amazing. Anywhere that has Indoor grass.. is pimp.

Dave you are a god. We couldent have asked for a better host. You were beyond hospitable. I thank you soo much for a wonderful night which. i really... really... reeaaaaly needed. Thank you so much. Juan And mark were really tearing shit up. Real nice groovy stuff. Everyone was nice. And it was good to see those Cpers in the house. (mimi.. I cant believe you put your hair on fire)

The first link is mark and juan @ tantra.. the second is Dhm @ nikki Beach It was also really nice sorry we couldent stay longer.

But.. i was also very happy to see bianca there again (shes so pritty: )

I hope to see more of you guys at the next meet up.

You will need winzip to see the pictures:

Tantra Pictures

Nikki Beach Pictures

Dave,

once again thanks for the invite to tantra. Juan Mejia and Mark Grant made it a most proper night out. Real great tracks and just sweet soulful sounds. Mark Grant was great I wish I could've stayed longer but I have a thing called work, which will be very intresting today. Regardless I had a great time and will probably see you all Saturday for the diesel night. Lots of beautiful people out and about last night. I've seen Juan Mejia 2 times now and he has been real good .. anyone been to his night @ crobar? Please share opinions.

I have on more thing to say

CP MAFIA REPRUHZENT!

Nikki's what can i say? Great great place. I was very happy to see DHM once again. Played some choice tunes while we were there. Amazing view and great looking people as expected. See the DHM crew @ Rain friday like usual.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

SSM

Dubnetwork

Originally posted by rcrespo

I've seen Juan Mejia 2 times now and he has been real good .. anyone been to his night @ crobar? Please share opinions.

juan sets are smooth. plus, he's a sweetheart :)

ramon>i'll burn you some of his cd's. super chill tracks w/ a latin influence.

thanks for coming last night. it was great to see alot of new faces at tantra. mark and juan were amazing. i am so glad that the cpeers thought the same. joski cd release part booked for the first wednesday in june!!! the fashion show saturday is going to be incredible, i also think you guys will love luis dee our resident dj on saturdays and mondays. thanks again for making marks visit special.

sunny.. no no no.. she did it on purpose.. it was like.. tony.. pass my that candle.. and then she set that shit on fire.. i was like : O.

oooooOOOOOooooo......nevermind then...I guess it's just me....lololol...not a good experience...atleast I caught it in time!:laugh:

First, I would like to thank Dave for a wonderful time @ Tantra last night. He was way cool, super hospitable and a true professional. Juan did a great job opening up for Mark. He laid a nice foundation and kept a good vibe. He got my award for character of the night :hat: Mark's set was fluid and vocally with a touch of soul, defenitely a winner. I got to meet him briefly and is a super cool guy. It was good to see Nick & Sarah on the prowl, as always, a good time. I can't wait for King Britt in a couple of weeks and then Joeski's CD release party, should be fun.