Clubplanet Nightlife Community

f*ckin road rage

I AM SICK OF STUPID F*CKIN DRIVERS!!! WHY MUST I BE THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTUALLY GIVES A SHIT AROUND MY SURROUNDINGS WHEN I DRIVE??? THE TOP 5 THINGS I HATE ABOUT STUPID INCONSIDERATE F*CKS

1. while i'm in the right lane and someone is merging into a highway/parkway and the asshole decides to cut me off OR stop short so I HAVE TO stop short and let him in

2. when people cut me off and then decide to stop short OR drive slower so then I'm up the person's ass

3. not signaling and turning into somewhere

4. OLD PEOPLE B/C THEY ARE BLIND AND HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION!!!! INCIDENT: i was driving and the light was green at like 12am comin home from work and an old lady in a fuckin crown victoria decides that she's gonna turn left (from an intersection) while i'm in the left lane............ALMOST F*CKIN KILLED ME AND DIDN'T REALIZE IT!!

5. PRICKS that drive below the speed limit

i know i'm talking a lot but I KNOW some of you on this board can "feel my pain"...come on, who else curses 200 times while they're driving??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by raffieb

4. OLD PEOPLE B/C THEY ARE BLIND AND HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION!!!! INCIDENT: i was driving and the light was green at like 12am comin home from work and an old lady in a fuckin crown victoria decides that she's gonna turn left (from an intersection) while i'm in the left lane............ALMOST F*CKIN KILLED ME AND DIDN'T REALIZE IT!!

Old people can be very dangerous behind the wheel. The closest I ever came to a serious collision was when an old man merged onto I-80 right in front of me... at 35 miles per hour. :eek:

Thankfully there was nobody in the left lane and I was able to swerve around him. Otherwise... no more Rackham.

. . unfortunately we will never free ourselves from the scourge of bad driving . . .

. . I have to drive from White Plains to Yonkers and back every day, utilizing 287 and the sprain on the way down and the Bronx River back up, so I can honestly say, along with the 6 years of Florida driving experience, that I've seen it all . . . The cross county/bronx river interchange is the perfect example of a good set of crossroads getting completely FUCKED by the drivers that use it . . . Very sweeping merges that would be simple to navigate if drivers would get the concept of "Slotting" right . . . that's where you leave one car length (usually a little more between you and the guy in front, so that the people merging can (in a perfect world) get a good running start on the merge and "slot" in between you and the guy you're in back of . .

. . If everyone does this correctly, no break lights will be seen . . . ONE person fucks it up and everybody's gotta slow down . . . Out of every work week, maybe once this slotting effect will happen without any kind of hitch . .all other times it's . . Ready . . Set . . . PARK!!! . . . .

Might i add Sunday drivers to this list :blank:

Every Sunday (even on saturdays) they come out, people who only seem to drive on the weekends, and take their sweet-ass time to not look at the road--- only to gaze out at the trees, sky and other pointless distractions.

Oh, and people on cell phones :mad3:

Originally posted by joeg

nobody in jersey knows how to fucking drive...

someone really needs to explain the concept of "alternate merge"...

:laugh: sooooooooooo true.. i hate driving behind someone from Jersey.. Thanx god Im not from jersey... i would to crazy!!!!!

Yah jersey Drivers are nerdy! :laugh: Drive to slow, the problem is everyone outside of New York City drives to damn slow, I tend to catch myself flying down routes and parkways one to many times, and I love weaving and racing. oh well! Its time to slow down since I got one ticket to many.

:laugh: I just remembered.. on our way home this morning from exit.. me and jessie saw a bunch of weird shit.. but the funniest/stupidest thing was.............. ok when you take 57th and get onto the queensborough bridge, once you get off the bridge you go around a sharp turn to the right then it splits and we go left (there is 2 lanes going left and 2 goign right).. well in the right lane on the left split a car was parked in the middle of the lane sleeping!!! WTF does that?!?!?!!? :confused:.. I dunno maybe its just me.. :laugh:

People from Jersey just cant drive PERIOD! I live in jersey, so I can say this :D I try to stay away from anyone with a NJ license plate...when they cross the Hudson and come into NYC they just get WORSE then they normally are...and I think that after about age 55 they should take your license away...

Bern

Originally posted by joeg

nobody in jersey knows how to fucking drive...

someone really needs to explain the concept of "alternate merge"...

especially when traffics at a halt and u decide to be nice and let the merging person go and u give em a hand signal...but then that person just happened to feel nice and give their hand signal at the same time u did so now u both jerkingly inch up to the spot one after the other not sure whos goin when. lol