Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going to see Chris Fortier @ Exit tomrrow?

Its a 99.9% definite that I will be there!! Although I didnt know he was spinning.. :laugh: I'll be there for after hours as well... Im sure you ALL know why.. what time does Chris Fortier go on?? Is there a meet up?

Originally posted by j303j

fortier is gonna be a tough act to follow. do ya think draper can handle it. lol

i would just go to c how bad he would sound after fortier..and to watch the dedicated draper heads go crazy when he drops "rhythm ready" after fortier kicks everyones ass..and then to read on experience Sat morning how GOOD DRAPER WAS AND HOW HE ONLY WRECKED 45 Times...PPPPPPPPFSHHHHHHHHAAAA!!

Originally posted by xpander

Naw, why bother? If anything, go see him with Jason Jollins at Filter 14 (in a week or two, I think)?

A hell of a lot cheaper, and probably the same space to dance...:D

ahhh.. i was not aware he'd be at filter 14... sounds good to me.. fortier is the fucking man :D

Originally posted by PFloyd40

ahhh.. i was not aware he'd be at filter 14... sounds good to me.. fortier is the fucking man :D

Yes he is...the Filter party's the record release party...

Have patience, young grasshopper...:D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i would just go to c how bad he would sound after fortier..and to watch the dedicated draper heads go crazy when he drops "rhythm ready" after fortier kicks everyones ass..and then to read on experience Sat morning how GOOD DRAPER WAS AND HOW HE ONLY WRECKED 45 Times...PPPPPPPPFSHHHHHHHHAAAA!!

Ok does every thread about EXIT have to turn into a Draper bashing... :blown: