Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boo cocky or somethin

tommyarmani

Bukakke (boo-cocky) is basically a jack off party, with one exception. Some lucky woman gets to reap the benefits of having the guys spooge all over her face/body. So picture 10-30 guys standing around, jerking their mule juice all over Laurie's face...thats Bukakke!!!

Originally posted by webeclubbin

Bukakke (boo-cocky) is basically a jacl off party, with one exception. Some lucky woman gets to reap the benefits of having the guys spooge all over her face/body. So picture 10-30 guys standing around, jerking their mule juice all over Laurie's face...thats Bukakke!!!

:vomit3: :vomit3: :vomit3: :vomit3:

that's what I would do right back at em!

Originally posted by klohe

:vomit3: :vomit3: :vomit3: :vomit3:

that's what I would do right back at em!

LOL...well apparently these woman love being drenched with spooge, LOTS of it! Hey, more power to them, I wouldn't mind waiting my turn in line to crank one out on a willing girls face...

Did you ever let a bf cum all over your face before??

Originally posted by klohe

he can cum whereva he wants;)

ur bf is totally different than 10-30 strangers, like I said :vomit3:

no no, i agree, 10-30 is more then just your 1 bf. I was just curious if you would let him cum all over your face, or if he has. Some girls find that very erotic and take it to the next level (more guys) like some woman take sex to the next level (more guys). See where I'm getting at??

Originally posted by tastyt

Ditto... damn that's nasty. You have to draw the line somewhere! :laugh2:

There is a line drawn tastyt, it's about 6inches from the girls chin...lol

P.S. - You and Romy are definately two of the biggest perv's on this board, thats why I love ya ;):D

There is a line drawn tastyt, it's about 6inches from the girls chin...lol

P.S. - You and Romy are definately two of the biggest perv's on this board, thats why I love ya ;):D

Hmm, I take it you have yet to meet Glowdancer. hehe... :cool:

Hmm, I take it you have yet to meet Glowdancer. hehe... :cool:

actually, she is never on, but I would love to chat with her also. It's hard to find woman that are as big of perv's as I am, if not bigger, untill I met you and romy that is :D

actually, she is never on, but I would love to chat with her also. It's hard to find woman that are as big of perv's as I am, if not bigger, untill I met you and romy that is :D

Hmm, well Glow is a much bigger freak than I am. I don't really consider myself to be much of a perv, but that might be because I know so many people who are much worse than I am.

Hmm, well Glow is a much bigger freak than I am. I don't really consider myself to be much of a perv, but that might be because I know so many people who are much worse than I am.

lol..i find that hard to believe!..lol..j/k...so where you from? got a man/girl?

well which is it, a guy or girl :D and, does playing on the side aloud??? ;-)

Technically it is allowed but I don't; and for the first question I'll let you use your imagination. ;):tongue: