Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf CLub Sunday pics.....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djdanfury

Lock, are you sure you didn't mislabel this? Those pictures are from Poor Billy's when Big Orange Cone was performing.

Theya re from surf, I was there and saw alot of thos peeps

On the VIP message board they are talking bout how stupid the people who post here are because of how ruthless/DUMB some of you guys are. Great way to reppresent NJ. Thats why :cheese: is what most people feel about NJ. kEEP UP OUR GREAT REP. BTW I find it funny that CGM and LESDIG are said to be gross looking. I hope you guys are really fat and gross and i hope people pick on you when you try to look cute. And I hope your feelings get hurt.

Originally posted by sfqtipie

On the VIP message board they are talking bout how stupid the people who post here are because of how ruthless/DUMB some of you guys are. Great way to reppresent NJ. Thats why :cheese: is what most people feel about NJ. kEEP UP OUR GREAT REP. BTW I find it funny that CGM and LESDIG are said to be gross looking. I hope you guys are really fat and gross and i hope people pick on you when you try to look cute. And I hope your feelings get hurt.

first off...........Jersey is Jersey..........love it or leave it.........cheese? yea whateva............that has nothing to do with this conversation other than the fact that you think you're a NYer cause you go to sf...........please.

hey, at least we have our own personality right :rolleyes:

and btw, lesdig and cgm are not fat or gross...........they're very attractive girls so I guess you're out of luck.............

quit whining

Originally posted by sfqtipie

BTW I find it funny that CGM and LESDIG are said to be gross looking. I hope you guys are really fat and gross and i hope people pick on you when you try to look cute. And I hope your feelings get hurt.

It won't happen, because they are both good looking.

Originally posted by dookie11

Ummmm, CGM and Lesdig--- You guys have nerve talking!!

I've seen your pics, and you both look like dog shit.

Expecially you CGM, shouldn't you be on weight watchers by now...it's summer sweetie!!!

Hello- Not every one is a beauty queen. I think everyone looks like they are having a good time...and that's all that matters!

This isn't a beauty pagent, I bet they are all great people!

EXCUSE ME???? You have some nerve. I am by NO MEANS fat, and there is NO pic of me ANYWHERE on the internet, tell me where it is babe, and then well talk.

Nobody should take anything personal but I get what you are saying sfqtipie.

I think its so funny that my surf club picture got cut up.

Someone's garbage maybe someone else's treasure.

We are all beautiful.

Originally posted by stardo

Nobody should take anything personal but I get what you are saying sfqtipie.

I think its so funny that my surf club picture got cut up.

Someone's garbage maybe someone else's treasure.

We are all beautiful.

you look good to me! :D

Ummmm, CGM and Lesdig--- You guys have nerve talking!!

I've seen your pics, and you both look like dog shit.

Expecially you CGM, shouldn't you be on weight watchers by now...it's summer sweetie!!!

Hello- Not every one is a beauty queen. I think everyone looks like they are having a good time...and that's all that matters!

This isn't a beauty pagent, I bet they are all great people!

Hahahaha...well arent we funny. FIRST OFF...your lieing, cause there are no pics of either of us that you would have seen...SECONDLY...is someone jealous, or perhaps fat and busted themselves, cause neither myself or CGM are fat OR busted. It really amuses me that out of all the people who talked shit about those pictures that you chose to start shit with myself and CGM....Probably because of the fact that your jealous of the 2 of us and maybe due to the fact that your a newbie, your someone else hiding behind a new screen name???

So, these pictures youve seen...well where are they??? Why dont you post them so that everyone else (those who dont already know the two of us) can judge for themselves...I MEAN, i've got nothing to hide:) :)

...perhaps you do sweetie:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by tyco

and btw, lesdig and cgm are not fat or gross...........they're very attractive girls so I guess you're out of luck.............

quit whining

Thanks tyco!

I should also have mentioned that a good percentage of this board has met me and lesdig already, so quit your BS, no ones buying it

I don't remember when I saw your freakin' pics, but I've been reading this message board since 1999, just never posted.

Plus, I don't need to explain that to you....let's just say I know what you both look like AND YOU BOTH ARE BUSTED!!!!

Dam after reading this post I am happy I am not Female.

There such BITCHES to each other.

Who cares about looks, Its always the good looking girls that have issues anyways, there either concited, sluts, or just crazy or just want your deep pockets or nice car u drive in..

You people are all fucked up, expecially the guys that do Juice to get chicks. If you want a chick thats gonna want you for either your money or mucles then be it, but its not for me..

People nowadays are forgetting about what is REALLY important in life. They treat it like some big fasion show and its fucked up!

Originally posted by stardo

Ok your forgiven.

Im going to have to locate u at surf next time.

To have a face to face show down. lol.

We dont have to wait till surfclub we can meet anytime,

you wont be disapointed.:D

Mane

I don't remember when I saw your freakin' pics, but I've been reading this message board since 1999, just never posted.

Plus, I don't need to explain that to you....let's just say I know what you both look like AND YOU BOTH ARE BUSTED!!!!

Nice first posts, make a statement about 2 chicks and go off on them. Isn't it fun to hide behind your computer????

I have said cgm and lesdig are great people b/c they have become my friends over the past year. That aside, I could honestly say they are both fucking hot.

Just calling it like it is. Since you read the board for 3 years with out posting do us a favor wait 3 more and get back to me in 2006...

sandman put the newbie dookie to SLEEP.... goodnight.