Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen Up You Spanish Speaking Grocery Shoppers

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

CAN YOU PEOPLE FUCKING COUNT, 10 ITEMS MEANS FUCKING 10 ITEMS, NOT 15 NOT 20, I CAUGHT SOME SPIC-O-RAMA TRYING TO GO THREW WITH HIS WIFE WITH OVER 25 ITEMS, SO AN ARGUMENT BREAKS OUT, HARD TO ARGUE WITH ASSHOLES THAT HAVE BEEN IN AMERICA FOR YEARS AND CAN'T SPEAK THE LANGUAGE.... :blown: BUT IN THE END MR SALEEN PREVAILS, THE CHECK OUT BROAD ONLY LET THEM BUY 10 THINGS..... LISTEN I'LL LET YOU SLIP BY WITH 11 OR 12 OR 13 OR EVEN 14, MAYBEE 15 IF THE BROAD HAS A NICE RACK, BUT AFTER THAT YOU SHOULD BE IN THE 20 ITEMS OR LESS LINE... HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS....

Its basically called ignorant assholes that don't give a crap about anyone or just don't bother reading signs. These type of peeps should not even be driving fo sure.............................

now the ignorance of peeps who have been here for a bunch of years and have not bothered to learn the language is messed up besides it being a shame, i have relatives like that but lets not bash the latin peeps, we all have the right to do what we please as long as we stay in our limits. the (Spic) word man come on now.............wtf should we just bring out the Rebel Flags, the pick up trucks, the Mullet Haircuts, get over the stereo typing bullshit we have grown past that shit. Yes there are always fuckers that fuck it up for the rest but no need to point fingers at a whole fuckin race for this shit........................unless its a personal problem peace out only speaking my mind as i always do....

SEE YA..................................:confused:

Originally posted by laliux

Saleen,

kiss my spic ass like you will be kissing Robbie Rivera's spic ass on Saturday.

:D :D

u have it all wrong....he can kiss ur spic ass, but he will be sucking off Mr. Rivera's spic dick...come on!!!:tongue:

(Spic-O-Rama)

:laugh: :laugh:

"This country was founded by slave owners that said that all men are created equal" -George Carlin

As much as it pisses me off to see 20 "spics" living in one house, it doesent matter. because in the end its just as much the land of those who come from other countries, to work and dont learn the language as it is yours and mine.

as for the quote, i think its neat in history that people came here and put a flag and said.. this shit is ours and no one elses.. when there where people already living here for hundreds of years. A little irony in that i suppose.

-fat0ny

Originally posted by saleen351

CAN YOU PEOPLE FUCKING COUNT, 10 ITEMS MEANS FUCKING 10 ITEMS, NOT 15 NOT 20, I CAUGHT SOME SPIC-O-RAMA TRYING TO GO THREW WITH HIS WIFE WITH OVER 25 ITEMS, SO AN ARGUMENT BREAKS OUT, HARD TO ARGUE WITH ASSHOLES THAT HAVE BEEN IN AMERICA FOR YEARS AND CAN'T SPEAK THE LANGUAGE.... :blown: BUT IN THE END MR SALEEN PREVAILS, THE CHECK OUT BROAD ONLY LET THEM BUY 10 THINGS..... LISTEN I'LL LET YOU SLIP BY WITH 11 OR 12 OR 13 OR EVEN 14, MAYBEE 15 IF THE BROAD HAS A NICE RACK, BUT AFTER THAT YOU SHOULD BE IN THE 20 ITEMS OR LESS LINE... HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS....

for someone that has such a problem with people speaking foreign languages...

why dont you learn some basic spelling and grammar hitlerboy ? you must be the dumbest bitch on earth to move to miami and expect to not run into spanish speaking people. you should be up in north florida catching white power bands, not down here polluting our clubs you ugly little fuck.

Guest saleen351

all I'm saying is that it was a spanish speaking person, and what made it worse was the fact they can't speak english.... If lived in Mexico, you'd think I would learn spanish... These people show no respect for america and the facts are clear, they will always be impoverished due to the fact that they can't speak english, thats why california has a law now. all schools are only in english... miami needs to move in that direction... or at least teach them to count to 10.....

so what happens if the person putting 25 items on a 15 item limit aisle is white and american? 'cos that happens a lot...i guess saleen is as italian as chef boyardee...in fact he's so italian i'll just call him chef boyardee from now on.

Originally posted by vicman

so what happens if the person putting 25 items on a 15 item limit aisle is white and american? 'cos that happens a lot...i guess saleen is as italian as chef boyardee...in fact he's so italian i'll just call him chef boyardee from now on.

:laugh: :laugh: ...i think is a good nickname...it will stick

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vicman

ahhhh, great question, but easy to answer, I never said spics are more likey to do this then wops but at least with wops you know a english convo can take place and they will understand you....

Geez Saleen, why don't you just go into Harlem a la Bruce Willis in 'Die Hard 3'?

Every ten seconds you're spouting off terms like nigger, spic, and so forth...you say wop only to pretend to be one of those 'i'm not racist, I hate everyone!' people.

I'm almost ashamed to be from the same neck of the woods as you.

actually.....i agree with saleen in a round about way...i dont agree with using hurtful racial insults...but...i do believe that if you are going to live in America, you should learn the english language......my family immigrated to this country from many places and to them it was the highest honor to be a American..they preserved thier culture, however assimilated...this is not Russia, Columbia, Cuba, or Germany..it is America.

and....the language spoken in north america is english....and those choosing to live here in north america should learn english....if i were to move to central and south america, i should learn spanish..or if i chose to live in france i should learn french..

Not everyone can afford the ever popular "Follow me to america" audio tapes/ video casset tape. There are more important things than learning the language sometimes... like.. putting food on the table. miami is a city where a large portion of the population speaks spanish. The only way you can get over this is if you go door to door teaching the language.. other then that.. there isent much motivation or use for it. In miami. you dont have to speak english to survive. IT would be nice.. .A little PLUS.. but its not necissary. and untill its taught to them. they wont find the need to learn it.

my mother is from puerto rico..when her family came here they made it thier first priority to learn and speak english....the U.S. is a place where many people are allowed to come to to escape whatever problems thier native country has...the least you should do is learn the language...and im sorry, but, if you have chosen to come here from somewhere else...dont bitch and complain about how better your native country is...if its so much better...move the f*ck back...

USA..LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!!

yeah, it's a shame when people don't have as a priority to learn the language. It's understandable that they need to put food on their table, but it's also known that if they learn the language then their chances of getting a better job and consequently more money are better. Plus being bilingual or multilingual is better than only speaking English, the more you know the more chances to excel in life.

So the fist pumping guidos moving to Miami should learn Spanish even if they need to get a job with the IRS, it will improve the chances on getting the job. :D

Originally posted by sgtfury

dont bitch and complain about how better your native country is...if its so much better...move the f*ck back...

trust me...if there wasnt a dictator a couple hundred miles south of florida...i am sure alot of people would be back in their native country...Miami is a very diff. place than anywhere in the US...i agree u should make an attempt to learn the language...but some have just arrived here or arrived way too late (old people) to learn the language...this country was founded by immigrants and many immigrants created little neighborhoods: little italy, little havana, etc...in Miami it encompasses the the whole city...:tongue: if u cannot adapt to people talking spanish, hell stay up north...;)