Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite 80's Movies???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OVERBOARD!!!!!

Best movie EVER!!!

Ellinita i can't believe anyone else remembers that! hahhaha I have seen about 18,734,992 times!!!!! :D I'll never get tired of that movie!

JoeG- Overboard is filled with yachtie-isms. You should check out, maybe you can pick up some of our nauticulture. ;)

any scary movie from the 80's(best horror movies were made in the 80's). friday the 13 pts 1-6, a nightmare on elm street, all pts, all texas chainsaw massacre, halloween 1-5, sleep away camp, poltergueist, chucky. also the goonies, all revenge of the nerds, ferris buller, back to the future 1&2, the lost boyz, rambo, howard the duck, terminator, batman, BIG, some charles bronson movies, gremlins 1, die hard 1 (2 sucked ass), airplane, E.T., ghostbusters 1, youngblood, slap shot, rocky 1-5, the bad news bears, robocop 1 n 2, and whatever teen movie came out...oh and i almost forgot any transformers and G.I. joe movies.

Coming to America...still funny as shit even though it comes on every hbo channel on dtv at the same time everyday

Better Off Dead...funny movie with John Cusack...I think I might be the only one to ever see it

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun with Sarah Jessica Parker and Helen Hunt....if you're going to talk 80s movies then you must include movies with cheese dance routines in them

there's more but I'm at a blank...

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

any scary movie from the 80's(best horror movies were made in the 80's). friday the 13 pts 1-6, a nightmare on elm street, all pts, all texas chainsaw massacre, halloween 1-5, sleep away camp, poltergueist, chucky. also the goonies, all revenge of the nerds, ferris buller, back to the future 1&2, the lost boyz, rambo, howard the duck, terminator, batman, BIG, some charles bronson movies, gremlins 1, die hard 1 (2 sucked ass), airplane, E.T., ghostbusters 1, youngblood, slap shot, rocky 1-5, the bad news bears, robocop 1 n 2, and whatever teen movie came out...oh and i almost forgot any transformers and G.I. joe movies.

speaking of 80's horror movies...who could leave out The Killer Klowns From Outer Space and the original Toxic Avenger

Blade Runner

Top Gun

Indiana Jones

The Goonies

The Thing

Alien

Nightmare on Elm Street

Lost Boyz

The Warriors

Cocktail

Dirty Dancing

Flashdance

Footloose

The Breakfast Club

Innerspace

E.T.

Purple Rain ( Vanity ;) )

Gremlins

The Glow (Vanity Again )

Just to name a few...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OVERBOARD!!!!!

Best movie EVER!!!

Ellinita i can't believe anyone else remembers that! hahhaha I have seen about 18,734,992 times!!!!! :D I'll never get tired of that movie!

JoeG- Overboard is filled with yachtie-isms. You should check out, maybe you can pick up some of our nauticulture. ;)

lol... same here i have seen the movie so many times i can recite every line blindfolded and backwards

The Last Dragon..... I loved that movie!!!

Bruce Leroy vs the Shogun of Harlem!!!!

Red Dawn was sick (I think it's in Guiness for the most violent movie ever)

Better off Dead and One Crazy Summer (Pretty much the same movies but both funny as hell!

There are so many, but it's too early in the morning to think....

~Never Ending Story

~The Breakfast Club

~Ferris Bueller's Day Off

~Foot Loose

~The 7th Sign

~Goonies

~movie with Sean Aston where he's a geek that plays football at the end with Charlie Sheen (I forgot the name)

~Flashdance

~Hellraiser

~Witchboard

~Pretty in Pink

~Dirty Dancing

~pretty much every Eddie Murphy Moivie

and so on, and so on, and so on....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ellinita

lol... same here i have seen the movie so many times i can recite every line blindfolded and backwards

Me tooooooo!!!

"Andreeeeeew! Next time, when I say to buy caviar, be advised that I do NOT mean this supermarket muck! Caviar should be round, and firm, and of proper size, and it should *burst* in your mouth at *precisely* the right moment!"

"But I'm RICH! I'm not bored! I'm perfectly happy! EVERYONE wants to be ME!!!!"

:D :D :D

don't front on John Candy

Uncle Buck

Who's Harry Crumb

Summer Rental

Great outdoors

or chevy chase

NAtional Lampoons (xmas, summer vakay, & europe)

fletch

? damn I'm slow...gotta be forgetting some good ones

3 amigos

yeah eddie murphy

comin to america

beverly hills cop

tom hanks

the burbs

splash

SPACEBALLS..haha

I love old school comedies......

ghostbusters